• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so guys, how's it hanging, tonight i ended up playing my RA's brother and his friend in smash for like 2 hours, his friend is actually from merced and went to the merced tournies and knows jmic and stuff, pretty cool

they together played fox, falco, falcon, shiek, marth, pretty cool, i got some good practice, and i taught the fox to up throw uair a peach, he started to get the hang of it

so yea, i pretty much ***** but they got one or two matches here or there, that's all for now, have fun you all, oh and i swear it's like 40 in my room, i'm sooooo cold at night, ok the end

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i just completely reformatted my laptop and it was such a hassle trying to remember all my **** passwords and stuff... plu I had to redownload AIM and set it up just the way I like it.... such a draggggg

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i ran a monster heavy exodia deck back in the day
before all that banning/unbanning nonsense
and before magic heavy decks could really work

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wait... like... it's at 5,604 or something... wtf??
i really don't understand.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i ran warrior beatdown but i quit when they changed magic to spell cards. i do want to play with the new cards though, maybe ill get the new tag force game.

kenny, the guys with red names are claiming spamsual harassment so instead of a ban, he has -1 when he posts, they cut his post count in half, and hes a smash n00b

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i would consistently get to about 4th place at my local tourneys. i got to loser's finals once but i had to go home so i forfeited to the guy i had just beat. embrace the 12 is the only person i know who used to play yugioh and he has a hand destruction deck so i dont want to play him. lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kenny, the guys with red names are claiming spamsual harassment so instead of a ban, he has -1 when he posts, they cut his post count in half, and hes a smash n00b
yeah... i've figured it out. haha
i didn't know they cut his post count in half though. haha
andre should know they mean bussiness now.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
one time i had 2 witch of the black forests in my deck after being out of the loop for like 3 months. when i left they were 1 per deck in japan 2 per deck in america. so im playing some guy in a big tournament. we did that thing where you show each other your bottom card and whoever has the better monster goes first. well i had left arm of the forbidden. and he says oh **** you have exodia? and im like naw its just for mind games. so i pull all 5 and win the first match. then some little kid watching us play saw both of my witches, tells me im playing an illegal deck, and reports me to the store manager. i get DQ'd and get my consolation booster pack. i get a secret rare toon BEWD, back when that was the newest booster set. ****ing ****. i ran a toon deck for a while.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
one time i played a gba yugioh game... that's it...
but this should be called the yugi moto thread or whatever ha

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
ah crap i know what you mean about being out of the loopsies. 3maraudingcaptainsftw
sometimes i understand why they ban or restrict things but sometimes its just a waiting period before it gets unbanned so its pointless.

INNERTHOUGHTS: -dam this sounds so familiar with the banning and being unfair. *does dsf pose*-

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
so im a little mad.. stupid megavideo 72 minutes before we stop in the middle of your anime. makes me want to yo-yo glitch someone irl

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
****ing tell me about it
i usually just stop crying and finish on youtube then do something else for a few hours and by somehting else i mean watch anime on youtube

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
ugg usually its 3 episodes at a time but i got greedy and now im stuck with half an episode and me wanting to 360+ppp anyone who gets in my way

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
mahoromatic is HILARIOUS. at first i was like wtf please tell me im not watching a hentai but its a comedy. adult themes so not for teh kiddehz
da capo havent watched the first episode yet because megacrapio.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i dunno what started it all actually.... iono, i guess i had it coming. sigh, i thought i was doing it well enough

this is not a punishment from the m(g)ods, but simply a failure of me spamming correctly

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well in that case, lesson learned.
now you'll be even better!

p.s. how long does reverse post count last?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I don't think it will end, Kenny.

I am counting my own posts, now. They have disregarded and mutilated my official post count, so I have kept it alive by placing it into my location. I'll update it very frequently.

Miztik

Smash Master
i dunno what started it all actually.... iono, i guess i had it coming. sigh, i thought i was doing it well enough

this is not a punishment from the m(g)ods, but simply a failure of me spamming correctly
I think what happen was in your post where you were spamming like Myko, even tho it was unintended it was kinda like you were mocking the mods.

After you typed out the myko type post, after you said something like "i should write other stuff in this post so the mods to get to mad" and some other things along that line i cant really remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom