• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out this Fox! (GTMN vs Kaji)

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
.........the c-stick is there, not to look pretty... its there for a reason. why not use it?

it may be cheap, but, heh...anything to win eh?

i can do the same things with the c-stick with my a button.....except momentum going things. like a running forward jump bair etc.

Eggz

Smash Hero
>_>

I don't know what everyone else is talking about...but I'm pretty sure I know a kirby main with a faster fox than you.

Work on having more tech skill than a kirby main, and after that, work on aknowledging the fact that every shorthopped aerial you threw at peach got you down smashed.

(Your tech skill and approach are equally terrible)

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea the Fox looked ok but that Peach get's no comment at all. The Fox you don't always have to try the infinte you know that right?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My opinion is they put it there for people who just started the game and were not able to do the smash effectively the other way.

Call we wrong, or disagree or whatever, but I see it as cheap and somewhat cheating.
OK well first of all i never usually like saying this but your opinion... is completely wrong...

You are completely wrong...

You are also known in the SSBM world and gaming world in general as a scrub..

You won't get anywhere with preconceived notions of cheap or cheating...

Play to Win That is all

As for the video: Decent Tech Skill but just gotta get a better opponent.. awfully good start though keep it up :)

Brookman

Smash Hero
OK well first of all i never usually like saying this but your opinion... is completely wrong...

Play to Win That is all

As for the video: Decent Tech Skill but just gotta get a better opponent.. awfully good start though keep it up :)
Don't feed the trolls.

like I said to cort last night:

The Brookman06: WHAT THE ****
The Brookman06: SOMEONE WITH A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW?!
The Brookman06: BURN THEM!!

D

Deleted member

Play to Win That is all

you are aware that some people play for fun and not to win every time right?

your opinion is wrong.

Top Bottom