• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out some of my vids ^_^!

Scio

Smash Rookie

Scio

Smash Rookie
In that Falco vid: As always, that forward smash is FANTABULOUS!
Seriously its the only way I could catch the side B spam with falco... x_x! Instead of trying to hit him with the slow f-tilt I just slammed my Cstick sideaways xD;; I also like hitting my opponents with the same move to get them mad.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
After seeing the Falco one, it made me hate Falco more now that i know that he can chaingrab too. Nonetheless, nice comeback. You got great potential as a Pit player if you ask me.

Scio

Smash Rookie
Thanks! Greatly appreciated =]! The Falco vid is the only one worth really watching out of those vids.. x_x; The other ones were kind of nooby fights even though I suicide trying to get a stage spike in the Falco one with the uair. Also I have another of my Sheik vs his Falco.. it seems Sheik is a better choice vs him.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
In my opinion, Forward smash > Forward Tilt. I hate the forward tilt unless you're sandbagging.

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
Not bad, you have a good arrow-controll and dodging-reflexes which is your strong side. On the other hand this falco-player isn't that serious or strong. He relies most time on the reflector and the grabs. I don't know how good are the both another players, actually I've never played against them as far online or in friendly matches.

Scio

Smash Rookie
In my opinion, Forward smash > Forward Tilt. I hate the forward tilt unless you're sandbagging.
Yeah, I usually use Forward smash because it sucks them in but ftilt has just a litttlleee bit more range than Fsmash and I don't wanna take the chance sometimes of missing my opponent. x_x;;; But yeah Fsmash > ftilt by such a long shot. Also I have noticed you can nudge a little bit to the right/left when doing Fsmash. You hammer the stick in the direction you are gonna run and like quickly after press the cstick and I mean like right after. It isn't that much of a move but it can make the difference in hitting your opponent and not hitting him. You can also do it with a charge.. just press A instead of cstick. If you knew that then sorry for restating it.. so you can just let that be for anyone who didn't know >>;..

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
sorry all i saw was the falco match since watching brawl matches are sooo boring =[
anyway the only tip i can really think of right now is...
sh downwards curve arrow > falco's shine since you can hit falco's head over the shine so abuse it!!
and when falco lasers just sh with him and come down with forward+b. if he doesn't laser then you get to arrow him some more=].

Top Bottom