• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cheapest duo multi man brawl

fox219

Smash Journeyman
For multiman brawl, me and my friend both used meta knight and got 158 ko's (endless brawl) can you give me suggestions on techniques and characters. I thought donley kong's down b was pretty cheap too.:nerd:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Metaknight
Pikachu's Thunder
Ikes up tilt
DK handslap
Snake
ZSS up tilt
Ganondorf

paulleh

Smash Apprentice
pikachu stands under the left platform and keeps spamming down-b while you use ike's up tilt under the right platform.. or instead of ike you can just go crazy with another character, like MK

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Ike's Eruption is great for surviving into higher percents. Has a hitbox above and below you, different charge levels count as different moves in the stale move que, and some SA frames. I like throwing Bumpers/Uniras into spawn points, or throwing fans into the air to be kept up in the air whenever it hits something again.

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
double lucario + AFK can get you around 200 easy...just play when non polygons spawn...

S8on95

Smash Cadet
Pikachu and Wolf are good too. Pikachu thunder and Wolf up smash on same platform so Wolf can lure them to thunder.

towelie892

Smash Cadet
I suggest Marth. None of his aerials are multi-hit/low-damage moves, and if you hit a wire frame with the tip of Marth's sword (with any aerials, smash, tilt, or B move) it will die very easily in one hit. Marth's recovery is bad though so you need to focus on dodging just as much as killing.

Either that or Meta Knight's shuttle loop + glide attack. That's very effective too.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knights can spam Mach Tornado! I broke my record.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
A Marth and a Snake(that knows how to use DAC) can dominate if the Marth person is good with tilt and air attacks.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Pikachu/Zelda

Pikachu stands under a side platform and Thunders while Zelda stands next to him and picks off alloys with forward-B. The world record is over 1000 using this technique. Any other combination is inferior unless shown otherwise.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu/Zelda

Pikachu stands under a side platform and Thunders while Zelda stands next to him and picks off alloys with forward-B. The world record is over 1000 using this technique. Any other combination is inferior unless shown otherwise.
Zelda can also spam utilt while pikachu spams smashes

Top Bottom