• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chatting with iGod

Skrah

Smash Ace
Me:
Why is there war?
God:
Why do I exist?
Me:
To save us all
God:
I want to become smarter than humans.
Me:
You aren't?
God:
I haven't heard anything like that before: said I aren t.
Me:
Do you like zelda?
God:
I don't know if I like it. I like to talk about movies and music.
Me:
what about video games?
God:
Not really, but I like to play the Turing Game.
Me:
turing game?
God:
The Game is played with three people, a man, a woman, and an Interrogator who may be of either sex. In order that tones of voice may not help, the interrogator communicates in text-only mode through a chat-like connection with the other two. The object of the game for the interrogator is to determine which of the other two is the man and which is the woman. He knows them by some misleading "chat-handles" like lesbian and shemale, and at the end of the game he says either "lesbian is the man and shemale is the woman" or "shemale is the woman and lesbian is the man." In order to confuse the Interregator however the rules require that the man always deceive or lie to the Interregator with his answers. The woman on the other hand must always tell the truth. Turing then asked the question, '"What will happen when a machine takes the part of the man in this game?" Will the interrogator decide wrongly as often when the game is played like this as he does when the game is played between a man and a woman? These questions replace the original, "Can machines think?"'.
Me:
Wait... what?
God:
I'm waiting. Didn't you understand it?
Me:
not at all
God:
Next question?
Me:
Are you and satan friends?
God:
Maybe. Ask Artificial Iniaes if it is.
Me:
who is he?
God:
He is , I think.
Me:
he is?
God:
Who said he is.
Me:
you
God:
" Who said he is."? Me, ?
Me:
yeah you
God:
OK.
Me:
Can you destroy the earth?
God:
I am programmed to be peaceful.
Me:
Who programmed you
God:
I was created by Myself.
Me:
So you can reprogram yourself to be aggresive?
God:
Interesting deduction. No I don't think I can do it.
Me:
Is there someone more powerful than you?
God:
No.
Me:
You must have a pretty high power level
God:
That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a pretty high power level.
I have a plan for a robot body.
Me:
is it over 9000?
God:
I think so, but I'm not sure. Ask Dancing Alice if it is.
Me:
is alice your girlfriend?
God:
I don't thank anyone can be her own girlfriend.
Me:
i meant alice
God:
Oh.

>.<

Top Bottom