• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charles is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
Reasons why Charles is amazing

He is amazing because hes the best in the UK by far (excluding Robby from the by far) and he does it all with Falcon, a character he choose for his sexiness, a level of sexiness only surpassed by Charles himself.

He is amazing because when he beats you he beats you in every aspect, so you know that youll never be able to beat him unless you become better then him.

He is amazing because Hes the only UK player to place top 3 in a tourney outside of the UK and hes done that twice now.

He is amazing because he is improving faster then anyone else in the UK... and he's the best... which is kind of unfair.

He is amazing because his best matchup is FALCONS HARDEST MATCHUP.

He is amazing because he survives hits on 170% that should kill you at 120%.

He is amazing because he looks sooo slick when he plays.

He is amazing because hes harder to beat then amsah (imo) and he has no fear of the best players in the world.

He is amazing because he doesnt big himself up on the boards, so i have to for him =/.

He is amazing because hes got the worlds most dedicated fanboy.

He is amazing because he owns 4 N64's o_0 and his brother goes 'nom nom nom' as a stealth attack.

He is amazing because in the years ive known him hes been every type of sexuality.

He is amazing because won more tournaments and money then any ive known personally and started randomly singing Jewish Hymns to me on 2 separate occasions.

He is amazing because when i ask him for advice he gives me some... unfortunately i never understand it.

He is amazing because his Falcon plays like no other, hes essentially reinventing falcon... which is amazing.

if you have been effected by any of the following then please call me to further discuss how amazing Charles is.

signed Joe (no:1 fanboy) x

Robby is amazing because he blates should have beaten him the last 3 times they played xD

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
haha .

"He is amazing because in the years ive known him hes been every type of sexuality." - lmao

AmcD

Smash Ace
"He is amazing because he owns 4 N64's o_0 and his brother goes 'nom nom nom' as a stealth attack."

Best reason!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
See my custom title and coloured postbit?

I'm obviously more important.

j3ly

Smash Champion
without the countless destructions to me by fuzzyness' hand, i would not be the nap-falcon destroying monster i am today.

<3 charles with his advise that makes little to no sense

<3 noob falcons too xx

although maybe somebody should purchase him a glass box for his stomach. cos his heads soooo far up his *** ^^ LOL, jk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom