• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
we still don't have the newest patch raw data, right? it looks like a mix because dtilt is updated but uthrow isn't.

dthrow is labeled incorrectly btw <3

thanks for making us our own little page

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
we still don't have the newest patch raw data, right? it looks like a mix because dtilt is updated but uthrow isn't.

dthrow is labeled incorrectly btw <3

thanks for making us our own little page
Oops, I'll fix that now.

Don't have raw data but who cares Charizard was hardly changed anyway.

Edit: Done. But what's wrong with dthrow sorry?

Charizard is the first page to get an updated vital stats bar with two columns instead of one.

Last edited:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Oops, I'll fix that now.

Don't have raw data but who cares Charizard was hardly changed anyway.

Edit: Done. But what's wrong with dthrow sorry?

Charizard is the first page to get an updated vital stats bar with two columns instead of one.
dthrow's columns are off by one, so damage is listed where weight dependent should be, angle where damage should be, etc

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Thanks for doing this Aero. Always love going through these.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Can you describe what gravity means? I'm guessing it has to do with how high you go from a midair jump, because Charizard is apparently so fat that his jumps don't provide much height. Plus it would explain why Zard would be tied for 7th in an aerial mobility category.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Can you describe what gravity means? I'm guessing it has to do with how high you go from a midair jump, because Charizard is apparently so fat that his jumps don't provide much height. Plus it would explain why Zard would be tied for 7th in an aerial mobility category.
Gravity is how fast a falling character reaches their maximum falling speed. A character with high gravity does not necessarily have a fast falling speed; they simply reach their top falling speed faster.

The vertical knockback suffered by characters is based on both their weight and their gravity, with higher-gravity characters taking slightly more knockback; horizontal knockback is unaffected.

Gravity also affects how high a character is able to jump; two characters with the same jump force will not jump the same height if they have different gravity, with higher gravity = less jump height.

Saturn_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Saturn.1000
For upsmash it says Frame 6 (Aerial only), does that mean it only hits opponents in the air on frame 6 and hits grounded opponents on frame 7?

Saturn_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Saturn.1000
Will upsmash hit an opponent on a platform above you on frame 6 or 7? I assume 6. EDIT: And does the game "check" to see if the opponent is in the air? if the opponent is in the air but directly in front of me does it hit frame six or seven?

Last edited:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Will upsmash hit an opponent on a platform above you on frame 6 or 7? I assume 6. EDIT: And does the game "check" to see if the opponent is in the air? if the opponent is in the air but directly in front of me does it hit frame six or seven?
Pretty sure the game checks if you are grounded or not, if they are standing on a platform above you it will hit on frame 7. If they are in the air and right in front of you, it'll be frame 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom