• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard Tournament results!

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Trela won a tournament using Charizard with 2 other characters if someone can find that one.

Last edited:

JmacAttack

Wielder of the Triforce
BRoomer
NNID
DudeMcPersonMan
3DS FC
1865-1222-7961
Can't post links yet because I'm new here, but Trela won Winner's Finals of "The Road to TGC 1" with Charizard. He used Robin in the Grand Finals, however, but same opponent.

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
http://challonge.com/wu51z3sz

Just won another tournament. I used Charizard in every match except for my second match against feeltension's Fox, in which I used Bowser (and lost. That was the only match in the tournament I lost).

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Liége Meltdown 12/11/14
2nd out of 24. (Double Elimination)
50% Lucario(i blame all the sheiks), 40% Zard and 10% Sheik.

Smashfest Berghem 15/11/14
1st out of 8. (Round Robin)
90% Zard 10% Lucario.

Already posted the vids from Meltdown in the video topic, and nothing of Berghem was recorded.
I could remake the brackets if wanted, since those have not been released.

LardOfTheZard

Smash Rookie
Just won another tournament. I used Charizard in every match except for my second match against feeltension's Fox, in which I used Bowser (and lost. That was the only match in the tournament I lost).[/quote]
Just curious, did you battle many link users? For obvious reasons many ppl use link as we all know, im just curious to know if you did, how you went about it. He's one of those players who is always annoying to fight if the opponent knows what they are doing.

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
I don't remember anymore as that tournament was a while ago. And in general, I don't have trouble against Link.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Just won another tournament. I used Charizard in every match except for my second match against feeltension's Fox, in which I used Bowser (and lost. That was the only match in the tournament I lost). Just curious, did you battle many link users? For obvious reasons many ppl use link as we all know, im just curious to know if you did, how you went about it. He's one of those players who is always annoying to fight if the opponent knows what they are doing.
I am sorry man, I haven't played many good Link's in for glory or any in person. I have a good idea though from playing with the ones I can, if any other Charizard mains can back me up or correct me I won't even be mad. I mean if you could keep on link well enough from mid range like keep him from getting any of his items out, flare blitz is a great way to close the gap and go through any projectiles. And if he is off stage go get him you have 3 jumps and 2 recovery options he only has a slightly below average recovery option. Also keep a good eye out for his bombs. They set up mad combos and kill options.

Last edited:

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
I just noticed this thread.
I already posted about it on the videos thread, but I got 1st place in Dubai's IGN Convention Sm4sh Wii U tournament last weekend (November 21st and 22nd; yes, weekends here are Friday and Saturday). Here's the bracket (I registered as Snack, but the TO entered me with an extra S...): www.challonge.com/IGNCONSSB4 Don't mind getting 2-0'd at first. There were... controller issues, but I let it slide (despite being a co-organizer). I switched to my 3DS for the rest of the matches.

I used Charizard and Pac-Man most of the tournament. (except in GF since my opponent only played Mario and that match-up is scary for me... though I did bust him out at the end and 2-stocked him. Must've been the momentum)
The videos are kinda scattered and messy, but you can find 'em here: www.twitch.tv/falcon_arena. I posted more direct links here: http://smashboards.com/threads/charizard-videos-thread.367864/page-2#post-18064555

Last edited:

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
I just noticed this thread.
I already posted about it on the videos thread, but I got 1st place in Dubai's IGN Convention Sm4sh Wii U tournament last weekend (November 21st and 22nd; yes, weekends here are Friday and Saturday). Here's the bracket (I registered as Snack, but the TO entered me with an extra S...): www.challonge.com/IGNCONSSB4 Don't mind getting 2-0'd at first. There were... controller issues, but I let it slide (despite being a co-organizer). I switched to my 3DS for the rest of the matches.

I used Charizard and Pac-Man most of the tournament. (except in GF since my opponent only played Mario and that match-up is scary for me... though I did bust him out at the end and 2-stocked him. Must've been the momentum)
The videos are kinda scattered and messy, but you can find 'em here: www.twitch.tv/falcon_arena. I posted more direct links here: http://smashboards.com/threads/charizard-videos-thread.367864/page-2#post-18064555
Saw the videos, great stuff man! I learned some things from those vids like a better use of Charizard's up throw.

Last edited:
Top Bottom