• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that need changing and why

Psychostoner

Smash Cadet
Zero Suit Samus: Longest range in the game and insanely fast. Cannot be egde guard gimped.

Why does she get speed, range and a stun? its just way too much.

Donkey kong: Hes insanely fast and his recovery + crouch canceling is insane fast for a big character.

Why does he get such speed for such power? Given its true he has no ranged spam BUT his crouch A is very long range.

Dedede: sure hes powerful but hes nothing compared to the 2 above. People like falco, mario, samus, zero suit samus just spam ranged attacks then hit the huge target. Out speeding him in all aspects.

Dedede needs a counter attack or make his jet hammer like kirbys new attack where it launches him forward very quickly but has like a 8 second cooldown. Forward smashes him then sends them upward. IDK but hes low tier so why not give him something cool. donkey kong and bowser are like dedede but they are way better then him imo.

its impossible to smash a insanely fast character period.

Pikachu can chain grab thats op.

Id love to play agaisnt good dedede's that can take on a pro zero suit samus. Honestly I do.

If you are a really good dedede please get project melee for the pc. Play my friends zero suit samus and try to win.

EIiitti

Smash Cadet
Just watch Fly Amanita's DeDeDe from Apex 2014 and take notes.

Yurya

Smash Apprentice
I'm not that "good" (that term is relative) of a player much less a Dedede main and I'd be willing to beat your friends ZSS.

For real, all Dedede needs to do to edgeguard her is: to jump out and fair/bair her before she is in Tether range.

Dedede has a sweet grab game, probably the best survivability, and an amazing edgeguard game.

DK is very easy to pick up, but he's has a very punishable recovery just ask Falco's dair.

And Pikachu's chain grab is easily not the worst chain grab (check out Ganon's down throw).

I reality the PMBR has done a good job at keeping everyone relatively balanced. Don't complain just find weaknesses and adapt around strengths.

KarmaJolt

Smash Cadet
Not that I'm very experienced with the matchup, but I imagine that ZSS vs Dedede should be in the King's favor. ZSS has to play some serious tricks (an oxymoron???) to make it back to the stage once she gets thrown off.

Also ZSS has 0 hammers, whereas Dedede has 1. Seems like a huge advantage for the hammer wielder.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Not that I'm very experienced with the matchup, but I imagine that ZSS vs Dedede should be in the King's favor. ZSS has to play some serious tricks (an oxymoron???) to make it back to the stage once she gets thrown off.

Also ZSS has 0 hammers, whereas Dedede has 1. Seems like a huge advantage for the hammer wielder.
ZSS has a whip and a gun, whereas DeDeDe has none :x.
Also on the matchup between ZSS and DeDeDe, Zss has a overall slight advantage over DeDeDe.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
DDD vs. ZSS is definitely in ZSS' Favor by a considerable margine

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dont entertain this OP. sounds like a dude whos logged an entire 10 hours of time into Project M and apparently knows everything

Top Bottom