• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that have Fallen off the Desire Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I really don't care regarding FE characters, there is so many to choose from. I want the 3 Vets back above newcomers actually but out of all the newcomers, I would prefer one that is not a sword user or is unique. Lyn would probably have a unique moveset despite being a sword user. It would resemble more Marth's move but with more Karate or Samurai style moves than Marth.

Sakurai did a great job choosing Ike, his moveset was unique and fun in Brawl.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I don't remember any of the characters in the OP ever being that popular, save maybe Geno. The reason these characters fall off is because they were never that popular to begin with but had a small group making them seem bigger than they were.

he only character that really "fell" was Krystal, though she was propped up because her voice actor leaked her being in the game. Everyone though this mean she was playable. Despite this, she does OK on character polls.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's a shame that Dark Samus seems nearly impossible now. There's plenty of cool attacks that could've come from that character. Also, I don't remember Starfy ever being popular. Though the Geno fanbase seems to be alot less prominent this time around, that's for sure. The only character that I can think of that's still has a good bit of fan support is Krystal, and even then, that support had died down considerably since Brawl.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Ill just say I hate wishy washy trendy people, that change there mind every two seconds, if people like this didnt exist then the cool characters that people used to like would still be just as popular...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Then a majority of people here would still be supporting lost causes like Geno. Change is good.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
Geno thread has 13,000 views or something. He hasn't fallen off the desire radar, but almost everyone has accepted the impossibility of his inclusion at this point

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Chibi-Robo! I rank him up there with Ray on my "Characters I totally forgot about but used to be decently popular" chart. Man, how the mighty have fallen.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Starfy's support has so died down since ages. (-´^`-)

I bet it'll be non-existent for rest of SSB-series as once as he's either an Assist again or never to be shown in Smash.

Ah well, if this is what it was mean to be since 2007, I guess I have no other choice.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sukapon, Kamek, that Young Link idea involving Majora's Mask transformations, random past gen Pokemon not named Zoroark (Blaziken comes to mind), a large assortment of one-shot or recently irrelevant characters (Dark Samus/Metroid Prime Hunters, Twilight Princess/prior Zelda characters, past FE game protagonists/antagonists, and of course those 3rd party characters that shall not be named.

I actually still support most of these along with the ones listed in this thread, just am not really vocal about them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom