• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character you hate losing to the most!

Amiracle

Smash Apprentice
Thoughts? I hate losing to Samus. Pacman is aggravating, and whenever I lose to Toon Link, I most often rage quit.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Character probably the one you hate the most, me I hate losing to Bowser Jr.
And I hate losing to the players who abuses special attacks too.(This often happens in 4 player battles)

Foul Play

The biggest geek on the block
NNID
FoulPlay22
3DS FC
3480-3050-4532
I hate losing to Sonic because my dumb**s decided that i wanted to enjoy/use all the slow/floaty characters with laggy moves(i.e. Zelda, Pit, Rosalina) The fastest secondary i use is Greninja, and im not the best with him.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Eh, probably just my worst matchups like Captain Falcon and Ness. I'm not very good against Yoshi, but I wouldn't say I hate losing to him.

Captain Falcon mainly because I'm not sure what to do to him. Also why do Falcons think they're hot **** for landing their easiest spike in game. To be honest, I don't hate losing to a particular character as long as the person I'm fighting is a nice guy.

Flawed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFlawedOne
Can't stand losing to the droopy eyes villager. It just pisses me off seeing him. Also, can't stand losing to Olimar or ZSS or Duckhunt.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283

Mainly because "Aww, did I win?" is just so ******.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
Maybe R.O.B. cuz at least when they use another character I had the coolest character and have won on the character select screen.

Last edited:

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
Losing to a Wario via his fart always irritates me. Something about his taunt where he wiggles his ass at the camera is simply aggravate.
Also, losing to a Little Mac tends to annoy me because I know how to deal wwith them and failed to.

Saclam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Boofa_man
3DS FC
1719-4228-9638
:4dedede: Makes my sodium levels high when I lose to the predictable gordo throwing ones.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
Losing to a Wario via his fart always irritates me. Something about his taunt where he wiggles his *** at the camera is simply aggravate.
Also, losing to a Little Mac tends to annoy me because I know how to deal wwith them and failed to.
did you know using that butt taunt is actually a legit move? It charges up the fart faster if you didn't know.

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
My current salt shaker is Robin. Every time I fight one, I always have troubles once I'm at higher %. That Thoron spam is hard to get around with awkward internet.

I really should just cough up the money to get it fixed. :urg:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Zero Suit Samus, Peach and Diddy.

Edit: Oh and Ness gets on my nerves.

Last edited:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Ness.........fricking Ness. They made his voice so much more annoying in this game that every time i hear him yell i just want to punch him in the face, even more so when i lose to him.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Ness.........fricking Ness. They made his voice so much more annoying in this game that every time i hear him yell i just want to punch him in the face, even more so when i lose to him.
The voice of Ness has always been annoyingly stupid. "Uhhkhay"

Octagon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefly62813
3DS FC
4768-7531-8428
Sonic...I just can't...that voice and just knowing the person is maining him just cause of the spin attack

Aphistemi

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterOfTheToots
I don't like playing against sonic, zero suit samus and duckhunt, on a competitive level, but that's because I don't play alot of them to learn the matchup. if I am defeated, then I am defeated, I'll say my ggs and move on.

I don't like the fact that people "dislike" others for maining a character they enjoy playing, every character is annoying in their own way, for example I main Lucario, with Game & Watch on the side, the aura rage makes people salty, same for getting 9s on G&W and that's from personal exp, that people change their names before leaving, or winning once and leaving with a msg saying my character is either "broken" "lame" or "cheap", meanwhile they are playing Diddy, Rosalina, and Sonic/Zero Suit, I could say the same thing but I'm just gonna save my typing for something more useful and learn the MU.

RBreadsticks

Smash Apprentice
:4sonic: First off get out of my nintendo game. Second the matches I have with sonic are unbearable. They drag on forever as sonic is spin dashing the majority of the time. I have to make next level predictions to get a good hit and or just spam my weak projectiles the entire time. Takes forever boring.

:4lucario: I get punished for playing well. Lame

NeymarJr24

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1375-7811-4471
:4sonic: I believe fight with him, :GCB::GCR: is very annoying, although, I can stop this a little with Luma :GCB:.
Also I hate lose with: :4pacman:, you're losing and Pacman with his stupid smile xD

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
:4link: This jerk never seems to die when I fight him. I mean, granted, he totally needed the recovery buff, but this guy plus rage effect seems to be the one character who always makes a comeback on me. Doesn't help that I'm always getting hit by that stupid jab.

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
I hate losing to :4ganondorf: because when I lose to him I feel like I got beat up by a fat kid who proceeds to taunt me every-time the match is over. I hate losing to :4sonic: because I feel like I have to shield half the match in order to not get rekt, and once I'm lost, I question why I play the game. Losing to :4rob: and :4duckhunt: is really frustrating simply because of the really campy, aggravating game plan they have, and the fact that I know this just pisses me off mid-match, after I've gotten stomped, camped out, and laser shotted by rob 40 times, you can add some lag in, I'm EXTRA pissed and feel like just quitting. Most of all, :rosalina: makes me just turn my Wii-U off in salty rage sometimes. Not going to rant but every time I lose I feel the whole luma being a bodybag that can attack was a huge game design mistake. No matter how you change up your game plan luma seems to always be a huge issue. So I don't have just one, but have many that trigger the salt mines in me.
Very Honorable mentions: :4wario2:his bike and fart give me anxiety as I play and once I've lost i always seem to get taunted :4yoshi: his aggressiveness is annoying especially if I find my self getting bodied by him:4megaman: don't like getting zoned by him, just gets me that in general level of salty.

Most other characters on the roster I'm totally fine with losing to because I feel like I'm on even grounding and the games are fun. I RARELY vs. :4diddy:'s so I don't have much of an opinion on my salt towards him yet. But I'm sure I could

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I don't like losing vs Olimars. Olimars tend to make me a little salty with their small hurtboxes.

D

Deleted member

I hate losing to Dark Pit the most purely because I hate Dark Pit.
I hate losing to Palutena because she is practically a walking garbage can in this game.
I hate losing to Peach because of that stupid victory line. "Aww... did I win?" = Instant salt.

Most of all, and I am not being character specific, but I hate losing to spammers. I just hate myself when I lose to that one guy who spams one move over and over again (I either get too careless or too overconfident).

Leojm

Smash Cadet
NNID
leojm777
I hate losing to Dark Pit the most purely because I hate Dark Pit.
I hate losing to Palutena because she is practically a walking garbage can in this game.
I hate losing to Peach because of that stupid victory line. "Aww... did I win?" = Instant salt.

Most of all, and I am not being character specific, but I hate losing to spammers. I just hate myself when I lose to that one guy who spams one move over and over again (I either get too careless or too overconfident).
Yeah i hate spammers too, but what really gets on my nerves is Sonic spammers.......I just hate those.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Dark Pit, because it's Dark Pit. Captain Falcon players that use Falcon like he's Little Mac with the running at you then rolling back twice 50,000,000 times, repeat. They mostly go for a grab, too. It's just pathetic to lose to people in general that you know are bad.

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
Shulk, because he's a nice British guy . Fortunately, I destroy the majority of Shulks I play.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Lol this thread.

I respect chars because all can be aggroish except one.

:4duckhunt:

All mains of this charcter spam side b and time out, esp when im at 7% they are at 90%+ and cheese a lucky win in SD, lame.

There are some nub lucky win chars, but duck hunt should be #1

Also his camp happy design is so boring, worst smash charcter ever, and people say :4palutena:is boring. Lol she has combos and hype customs. Please....

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
:4yoshi: : I hate characters who got useless buffs and are then used by everyone. Yoshi is no exception. Not fun to play against really.
:4lucario: : Cheap animal who likes to get hit since it makes him stronger. Why.
:4ness: : Same reason as Yoshi, even worse.

Other than them, there's no real character I hate to lose to.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Lol this thread.

I respect chars because all can be aggroish except one.

:4duckhunt:

All mains of this charcter spam side b and time out, esp when im at 7% they are at 90%+ and cheese a lucky win in SD, lame.

There are some nub lucky win chars, but duck hunt should be #1

Also his camp happy design is so boring, worst smash charcter ever, and people say :4palutena:is boring. Lol she has combos and hype customs. Please....
You haven't been paying the right DH players if that is what you have concluded him to be. DH is actually a horrible character to camp with.

genesis_SOC

Smash Cadet
NNID
genesis_SOC
Fox because it always feels like he has lag advantage and can punish all lag based mistakes but I can't punish his

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I would probably have to say King Dedede when I'm playing a character with a counter. I feel like an idiot whenever I lose my second stock to Dedede's forward smash just because I used counter too early, which seems to only occur when I'm facing him.

Other than that, there isn't any character that consistently gets under my skin when I lose to them. It's the people who play them in an annoying way that I hate losing to.

Top Bottom