• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Name Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
I will probably be rebuked for this later. But I felt it must be done.

Alright we all know that new character's will be in the new game. Hurray Hurray. But i feel since we all already know the old characters that they should name them something else, that better suits the personality of the character.

I propose that the following name changes be made in brawl (( just to piss someone off )):

Mario should be known as Big Plunger, because we all know he does.

Peach will be known as Biotch, because we all know she can't spell.

Donkey Kong will be changed to Rabies, because it's easier to say.

Luigi will be changed to ***, because we all know he smokes cigars.

Kirby will be changed to Puff, because we all got our best highs from him am i right?

Marth will be Sweet, because hes too graceful not to be.

Sheik will be known as Shiek, because it's always I before E, always.

More to come later. Till then tell everyone what you think would be good names, because we all want to laugh at you.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
Well if it get's closed, then it get's closed. But no jokes made, I think we should rename those characters, because they deserve it.

Come on, you gotta feel it. Roy. Roy should be called Clone, because no other clone clones like this clone clones.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
Come Now, DK must be called Rabies, I mean he comes in four flavors:
Origonal
Dank(red)
Befouled(green)
and Black Pluage(black)

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
I before E unless preceded by C.

Ceiling.
Reciever.

Anyway: Link should be changed to Zelda, because my noob friends all get the names mixed up.

Captain Falcon should be changed to captain Queer, because he's wearing tight clothes.

Pikachu should be changed to "thing", because that's what he is.
And Pichu should be "smaller thing".

Bowser should be changed to "soup", because it just fits.

Dr. Mario should be arrested for misdiagnosing the turtle in great bay.

Ness should be changed to "Akira", for easier reference.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
No, I always before E.
I think Ice Climbers should be called Unhappy, because any married couple is.

Actually Pikachu and Pichu should be called Animal, because we'd love to watch the TV show if all Pokemon were named Animal.

Except for Jigglypuff, because Jigglypuff should be named Puff, not to be confused with Kirby's new name, it's just it only puffs, no jiggle.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
And Further more:

Mewtwo should be renamed Jesus, because Jesus is the world's most powerful pokemon.

"Jesus I choose you!"
"Use your Holy Judgement!" (It's Super-Effective)

Dameon

Smash Cadet
I also beleive Link should be called HyperLink, so we can make refrences to him being on the internet AND when he's collected all the chaos emeralds.

Wrath`

Smash Master
And Further more:

Mewtwo should be renamed Jesus, because Jesus is the world's most powerful pokemon.

"Jesus I choose you!"
"Use your Holy Judgement!" (It's Super-Effective)
Deoxys could beat mewtwo any day.If mewtwo=jesus then deoxys=buhdha.And buhddism is the best.

And the song for iand e is

I before e ecsept after c.Or sound like eigh as in neibor and wheigh.

Or unless it's weird

Dameon

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf should be called Ganondwarf, because that's what the creators intended in the first place.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
Falco will be called Penguin, because he can't fly.
As oposed to not calling him Ostrich, because he's short.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
Fox will not have his name changed.
But we will be turned into Falco's clone, because Falco is the sh*t.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
Capton Falcon will forever be know as Knee Pads until Falconers spam some other move.
At which time CF will then be known as Poser, just because.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
It's my thread. And there's no one here yet. What do you want me to do?
Well wait, your here, why not rename a character? For the good of the gamers, Bowser should be called Studs, because his shell doesn't have spikes.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
I propose Yoshi be called Horse, because it doesn't make the name any longer or shorter.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Um....stop posting and give up? It's a bad idea, everyone knows it, and that's why no one's responding.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
Well I got a couple of good replies, if you got the time to think of a way to dis my thread, you got time to give an opinion about names.
Like what about Samus?
Don't you think Samus should be called Samme? because eveyone isn't playing as her, just me.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Why would I contribute to a bad idea? It's not even funny...it just..........fails.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
Why would I contribute to a bad idea? It's not even funny...it just..........fails.
Now that's what I'm talking about. Failure is true, because yes this thread will in no way change the names of those characters, short of some gameshark junkie writing a code to do it himself, but the fact is....it's your opinion. If you don't like it, say you don't like it, and move on for the next dude to either give his opinion or say his opinion is he doesn't like it.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
I'd like to see a moderator come in here, open his head and go to the magical forest where pixies dance with G.I. Joes and the little kazoo with butterfly wings tell him, "I think Pichu should be called Nuke, because we need to strap him to a missle and fire him at Iraq". That'd be awesome if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom