• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character entrances!

Granetdud

Smash Cadet
For the Characters who haven't been cinfirmed their entrances, what do you think they'll be?

also can anyone clarify what entrances they saw at E for all?

Along with this, why not taunts? what taunts do you think a certain character will get?

Cinder

Smash Master
There's a thread for this...

And at E for all, the only ones that stand out are Bowser (walks out of a wall of fire), Mario (Warp Pipe), Pit (decends on a beam of light), and Ike (teleports in)

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
i believe we know the majority of them already

mario: jumps out of pipe
link: appears from that boomerang whirlwind thing
pikachu: pokeball
fox: jumps out of arwing
samus: walks out of lift
bowser: walks out of fire
DK: i cant remember but i think he comes out of a barrel
yoshi: hatches out of an egg
ice climbers: get dropped down from condor
pit: descends from the heavens
ike: appears out of the ground using magic
diddy: i think he came out of a barrel too
meta knight: appears with a whirl of his cloak
snake: invisibility camoflague breaks up
lucas: mr saturn's tea table
sonic: spins onto the stage

so that leaves quite a few (although im sure some people know what wario, peach and kirbys entrances are). im assuming king dedede gets carried onto the stage by his waddle dee's as well

AnimaBolt

Smash Cadet
If Rock makes it, fly in on rush jet. Without a doubt.

Mii, which is most likely to be in, I think will have a hand grabbing him and moving him on the screen.

T-major

Smash Champion
If Rock makes it, fly in on rush jet. Without a doubt.

Mii, which is most likely to be in, I think will have a hand grabbing him and moving him on the screen.
Mii's won't, and shouldn't be playable. awesome idea for an entrance though :D

Anybody know Wario's from Jumpfest?
I'm curious to know that too... I just can't think what it could be... didn't he do something involving warp doors in one of the Wario Land games? I can't remember...

also, Dedede's entrance is this...

Waddle Dees carry him onto the stage!

Granetdud

Smash Cadet
Olimar- spaceship crashes(never played pikmen, just going by ear)
Olimars could be anything, but this is the best. In every game he's always crashing his spaceship when the game begins, so it makes sense.
The crashed ship would probably just dissapear after he got out...

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Granetdud said:
The crashed ship would probably just dissapear after he got out...
I like the idea, just have the Dolphin blow up entirily, leave some smoke , After the smoke fades away Olimar is seen on the floor then he gets up.

Just have it Happen in 5 Seconds or whatever the Intro Time Limit is.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I wish Snake's was the cardboard box.
ftw

These are pure speculation, didn't go to e4all or Jumpfeta
Wario: Teh Bike (Or car if he's in overalls)
Olimar: Crashes his ship OR Gets carried in by Pikmin
Dedede: The Waddle Dee Chair
Kirby: Warp Star (A tad obvious, no?)
Falcon: Rides in on the Blue Falcon
Mewtwo: Teleports
Mr. Game and Watch: Appears out of the Game and Watch thingy

D

Deleted member

Here is one for Bomberman I made in the Bomberman thread a while back.

We see the full view of the stage and hear an explosion before the announcer starts counting down. As the announcer counts down, Bomberman comes flying up with his eyes like this: ><. He than lands on the stage on two feet and dose a taunt. You'll notice smoke coming from his backside area, or possibly his ***, indicating that he blew himself up... up . I dunno what taunt, just something to make it look epic. Than before battle the smoke vanishes.

Geno's would be really obvious.

The stage already has a tiny wooden doll on the ground just sitting there... unpossessed. A yellow star comes fluttering down and lands in the doll. The doll grows and stands. Geno gives a nod and gets ready for battle.

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman

We see the full view of the stage and hear an explosion before the announcer starts counting down. As the announcer counts down, Bomberman comes flying up with his eyes like this: ><. He than lands on the stage on two feet and dose a taunt. You'll notice smoke coming from his backside area, or possibly his ***, indicating that he blew himself up... up . I dunno what taunt, just something to make it look epic. Than before battle the smoke vanishes.

The stage already has a tiny wooden doll on the ground just sitting there... unpossessed. A yellow star comes fluttering down and lands in the doll. The doll grows and stands. Geno gives a nod and gets ready for battle.
Nice, I like the Geno one alot.

Granetdud

Smash Cadet
Dude, perfect Geno entrance!

Megaman (if in) would be obviously just teleporting like he does for his entrance everywhere...

Smash Kirby Pit

Smash Rookie
Any Pokemon in the game would just come out of a pokeball expect Mewtwo who teleports or Lucario who come out of the staff like in Lucario and the mystery of mew.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Zomg, Geno's was perfection! Also, I don't think we've heard of Pokemon Trainer's entrance, did we? Gannondorf could use the twilight warp to form. And for Olimar, he could use the exploration pod from the 2nd game to warp in (the reverse being when you leave the underground early)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Nice work Foz :chuckle: Geno and Bomberman FTW!!
egaddmario said:
Also, I don't think we've heard of Pokemon Trainer's entrance, did we?
According to ITP, who played as PT yesterday, he runs in from the side, and then strikes a pose.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Krystal: Krystal flaots down in a crystal, then the Krazoa spirits float into her and she is released.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Ridley: His classic Super Metroid entrance. It shows a blank area, then his glowing eyes appear, followed by his whole body, accompanied by a signature roar. On the Norfair stage, this is where the music starts if he's participating.

Ridley for Brawl.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ridley: His classic Super Metroid entrance. It shows a blank area, then his glowing eyes appear, followed by his whole body, accompanied by a signature roar. On the Norfair stage, this is where the music starts if he's participating.

Ridley for Brawl.
Awesome :cool: Ridley FTW!

Dark Samus: Phazon particles float in from above, and group together, foriming Dark Samus. That, or she rises from a phazon pool/meteorite.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
I think i have a good character entrance for dark samus if she's in. In Metroid Prime 3 the first time you see dark samus she bursts through a window with a sort of glowy feature around her (she looks like a ball but you can't really tell her aura is way to bright), then she shoots pure phazon into all four hunters-Ghor, rundas, Gandrayda and Samus, thus corrupting them

That could also be a good attack for her, but thats off topic

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Krystal: Krystal flaots down in a crystal, then the Krazoa spirits float into her and she is released.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Sonic's should have been him flown in by Tails with Tails carrying him, or Tails plane from the original games flies across the screen, Sonic jumps off.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice

Ridley for Brawl.

If this was true I would accept Ridley as a playable character

Top Bottom