• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Maybe if Dark Samus is added in as a character, that saying if they do the Assist trophy to character thing we've been over before, then she could have an Omega Ridely final smash or the like.

Have her call it in as an assist and wreck the stage....heh...an assist using an assist....ehehehehe

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
Maybe if Dark Samus is added in as a character, that saying if they do the Assist trophy to character thing we've been over before, then she could have an Omega Ridely final smash or the like.

Have her call it in as an assist and wreck the stage....heh...an assist using an assist....ehehehehe
Wow. So Coail

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724

Wow. So Coail

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I'm thoroughly enjoying the new game, but I still think K. Rool and Ridley should have been playable. Sakurai's reasoning for not including Ridley is half-baked bull****.
If he honestly feels that way, then there's nothing we can really complain about, not rightfully, anyway. That's how I see it. I REALLY wanted Ridley, but I'm still happy with what I got. *ahem* *drinks Chrom fanboys' tears* :4robinf: :cool:

Oh, minus Rosalina. I got over her eventually, and then Jr. pushed her back down into the hole that is my hatred. WHY IS SHE HERE OVER K. ROOL!? :sick:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
If he honestly feels that way, then there's nothing we can really complain about, not rightfully, anyway. That's how I see it. I REALLY wanted Ridley, but I'm still happy with what I got. *ahem* *drinks Chrom fanboys' tears* :4robinf: :cool:

Oh, minus Rosalina. I got over her eventually, and then Jr. pushed her back down into the hole that is my hatred. WHY IS SHE HERE OVER K. ROOL!? :sick:
Because the top row needs to be ALL Mario characters in the 3DS version.

D

Deleted member

I doubt we'll be seeing a new Metroid character for a very long time.
Unless Nintendo happens to push a new character (like Isabelle) for the franchise, which I highly doubt for a franchise like Metroid.
This comment reminds me about a huge rumor back in near the end of 2012, which stated that within several games in development for Wii U, there was a new Metroid game by Retro in which we could play, along Samus, a Chozo Warrior who came from the future.

A. Chozo. Warrior.
Chozo, the most important alien species in the Metroid franchise besides the Pirates.

Can you imagine how awesome it could be ?

Last edited by a moderator:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
This comment reminds me about a huge rumor back in near the end of 2012, which stated that within several games in development for Wii U, there was a new Metroid game by Retro in which we could play, along Smaus, a Chozo Warrior who came from the future.

A. Chozo. Warrior.
Chozo, the most important alien species in the Metroid franchise besides the Pirates.

Can you imagine how awesome it could be ?
I'd rather they made a villain mode and allowed Ridley to be playable. That'd be more epic.

Granted, a Chozo Warrior would be cool, but technically, isn't Samus practically a Chozo Warrior already? She's not a Chozo herself but she was raised by Chozo and has some Chozo power.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Granted, a Chozo Warrior would be cool, but technically, isn't Samus practically a Chozo Warrior already? She's not a Chozo herself but she was raised by Chozo and has some Chozo power.
No. Samus is technically not a Chozo warrior. She's a human warrior with some Chozo abilities.
Playing as a bad*** bird creature would be way cooler than Ridley, imo.

Because the top row needs to be ALL Mario characters in the 3DS version.
We just need Captain Toad...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Chozo from the future?

But they're all dead.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Well supposedly yes.

But it would be cool if we got an actual Chozo warrior.

Like in that Metroid manga where Gray Bird gets into his Chozo armour for a brief while.

And kicks Ridley around for a while.

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Well supposedly yes.

Like in that Metroid manga where Gray Bird gets into his Chozo armour for a brief while.

Yyyyyyyyyyooooooooo that looks tight!

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I really do hope that they take AT characters into consideration for DLC. There is just so much to profit off with some of those characters that it would just be criminal to ignore them all.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I think ATs are out of the question.

No offense, but it would be so weird for a character to summon themselves as an AT.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

No offense, but it would be so weird for a character to summon themselves as an AT.
I agree with that

But pokeball pokemon thats kindof a different story aince in the game mutiple of them (and legends if you ram into a pokemon trainer with them thats mostly players though very few cpus have legends)

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026

Well, this is a game where two Links can stab themselves with the same sword...ya...think about that one.

But then again they can just remove the chance of using that AT character when playing as that character or replace that AT with a new one ( EX: Dark Samus being replaced by another Metroid Bounty Hunter)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Chozo from the future?

But they're all dead.
But don't you know? Chozo are from the future, they're an advanced race that developed time travel. One Chozo was sent back in time and ended up creating the Chozo race of the past. This Chozo later went back to the future and sent his younger self back.

Time travel logic.
I still want Ridley.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
But don't you know? Chozo are from the future, they're an advanced race that developed time travel. One Chozo was sent back in time and ended up creating the Chozo race of the past. This Chozo later went back to the future and sent his younger self back.

Time travel logic.
I still want Ridley.
I-Is that a real thing?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well supposedly yes.

Actually, Ridley kicked him around, but not before Grey Voice did a lot of damage to Mother Brain.

Chozo from the future?

But they're all dead.
They're not dead, they just... ascended to a higher plane of existence.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Hey, guys. I know I haven't been active here lately, but like someone else said earlier, I've been playing the game, and have been on the character specific forums the most (particularly the jiggly forums). DLC disgussion has never been my thing. However, I may stick around. After all, character speculation is what got me here to start with.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Hey, guys. I know I haven't been active here lately, but like someone else said earlier, I've been playing the game, and have been on the character specific forums the most (particularly the jiggly forums). DLC disgussion has never been my thing. However, I may stick around. After all, character speculation is what got me here to start with.
"Toxicroaker joins the talks!"

But really, your welcome to join in at any time. Right now I think they're talking about Metroid characters, future Chozo, and AT characters

?????????????

Smash Master
If we're actually talking about potential DLC characters, I'm a supporter of Isaac and Ray. They were great ATs in Brawl, and we have yet to see them at all in this game. Isaac has a variety of unique powers yet to be seen in Smash that could make for some fun gimmicks, and Ray would fit perfectly with SSB4's Character Creation system.

Last edited:

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
If we're actually talking about potential DLC characters, I'm a supporter of Isaac and Ray. They were great ATs in Brawl, and we have yet to see them at all in this game. Isaac has a variety of unique powers yet to be seen in Smash that could make for some fun gimmicks, and Ray would fit perfectly with SSB4's Character Creation system.
YES! I am so desperate to see them in! I have no idea why they didn't come back as Assists, but this could be a very feasible explanation.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh right ray diden't appear again as well diden't he

I got to find a support forum for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom