• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Board Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226576

Note: This is not permanent. Unless we want it to be. We are allowed to change partners every quarter if we would like to.

The PT board would like to discuss with the Sonic board about the Sonic/PT team, and hopefully advance the metagame (or find something that is too good but not too broken) If you guys agree, then we can make a new thread and start discussion. Also, the name of the alliance will be Flame-Grilled Steak. Yummy.

But if a significant amount of Sonics would rather team up with another board instead, then this thread will become a place to discuss which board you guys would like to team up with. Bon appetit!

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
We already have an alliance check the archives, that thread is silly and this didn't need a thread.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol shutup Memphis.

We have alliances with the Falcon, Lucas, Link, and ??? boards.

We're kinda iffy with the Luca and Oli boards

the Pit boards like me. ^_^

:093:

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Where are all these alliances coming from?

I'm a ally with the Ice Climbers boards. If I ever give up Sonic, I will most likely be with them (or PT XD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom