• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Bests in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
fox

caveman

wes.....

are there for sure , but why i somewhere in there and side effect and others there above me when i have gotten better tourny places with fox.........about arc/ sideeffect/ ugly/ kev$/ and hylian? anyone.........

sheik i agree with more or less its about right except cave plays sheik also

again , aside for titan44 i think my ganon is very good and could if not should be on that list below xelics of course since he should be on the top

leprechaun

Smash Ace
fox

caveman

wes.....

are there for sure , but why i somewhere in there and side effect and others there above me when i have gotten better tourny places with fox.........about arc/ sideeffect/ ugly/ kev$/ and hylian? anyone.........

sheik i agree with more or less its about right except cave plays sheik also

again , aside for titan44 i think my ganon is very good and could if not should be on that list below xelics of course since he should be on the top

as for samus.......aba is to good

yoshi - smiles for sure

falcon - people have played my falcon and you know i have a really good falcon

marth - cave / wes / rob$ thats it

dcx1287

Smash Lord
replace my name with "Rob$" please

if people are actually going to use this to see who to learn from, then for the sake of their playing...do what i said

tsetse

Smash Lord
Im glad I made it on list but yeah Caveman has prolly the NUMBer 2 shiek in texas. But yeah, if you look at mains it seems Kinda right except that Cave does play shiek as main sometimes. Plus I think i may be a little better than Forkgirl. Im just say basing this off tournie experience and the one and only match I have had with her. No knock against her since I have seen her take out a bunch of Guys. :)

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Upon further inspection I've decided that this is a pointless topic mainly designed to make uglywombat feel better about himself by putting his name on his own list 4 times.

The list is full of mistakes and holes, some pointed out and some not, and can never be perfected. And opening it up to random suggestions from anyone won't get anything fixed.

I mean, I've used Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Peach, Falcon, IC's, Samus, Doc, Jiggly, Mario, Ganondorf, DK, Roy, and Young Link all in tournaments (yes regular tournaments not just low tier) so should I be on the lists for all those characters?

There's already a ranking topic up and we don't need another one, you can talk about who the top 10 and others close to them use there.

Remember, we're in the tournaments section, so host some tournaments to decide who's good, don't leave it up to the opinion of the masses.

So yeah, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom