• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Based Crew Battles

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
For everyone saying "puff crew"

Just a reminder:

There aren't enough puff players for a crew

Spyro

Smash Ace
When I saw the title of this thread I though it was going to be like a 26 character battle with 2 people, like smash 64 12 character battles.

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
But unlike Melee players, 64 players actually know what they're doing with their low tiers :troll:

Seriously though I've heard murmurs of M2K's garbage tier characters, would like to see that

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
It's because low tiers in 64 are still viable

Except samus, who can't combo :smirk:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
It would be hard to pull together full competitive crews for everyone. The Pichu team will be lacking compared to the Falcon team.
Me and ICG would take on all those silly falcons. The good pichu's could help too, If they decide not to be on the crew for their mains.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Ganon crew would be a bunch of ****ing badasses led by the great Kage.

Hopefully some day ill be less of a random so I could qualify for the most badass crew ever...

:phone:

Top Bottom