• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Analysis for Diddy (Sticky?)

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I disagree with the weak matchup for snake you yourself said bannanas stop snakes tilts, one of his biggest weapons. I also think snakes recovery is total spike bait, very easy low percent knockouts can be pulled off on him.

Snake of course is known as a deadly character, but I dont think it carries over to matchups with diddy, I actually think diddy is the better half in a snake vs diddy match up.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You will not be spiking any good Snake player.

This match up is, at best for Diddy, almost even, more likely its 6-4, 7-3 in favor of Snake.

Nades stop thrown bananas and they blow up on contact, Snake can kill Diddy around 100, you can't kill snake until around 160. Snakes dash attack can pick up bananas over an insane range. Snakes remote mine makes it danagerous to try and use Diddy's normal ability to control the stage with bananas. One good thing is that Diddy's over B kick will negate the mortar. There are tons of problems with this match up.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yea I spike bad Snakes left and right.

Good Snakes will always recover high instead of dropping in and then recovering. They will always make sure to DI to top corner so that this is possible.

Top Bottom