• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chapter 3: Smash Daze

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
I remember back in the Day when I first bought Smash 64 the first day it was available. I remember playing Kirby along with my brother’s Link all Day and all night long. I remember the Days when I used to wonder how my skills stacked up to the rest of the world in a time when my only competition was 3 level 9 computers on a team against me. I remember the early Days of the smash community that grew around the spirit of Smash off the backs of our founders. I remember when I was that Krazy Kirby Kid that thought all there was to Smash was to do my best.  I remember growing up on Smash.

Now I’m back from a trip that took the majority of five Days. In such a short time, I’ve come to realize so much.

The tournament is over, and I’m at home sitting around just trying not to be tired. For now, I’ll keep things simple with <a href="http://smu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2064095&amp;l=55447&amp;id=18807218" target="_blank">Some Pictures.</a>

I have words and wisdom and stories for everyone, but not now. I’m smashed, and like I said, I’m in a daze.

F

falcofuku69

Hey, Kirby, how did you do in the torny…i wanna know if you beat all those amutures

H

homelessvagrant

he’s setting up a world of hype before he announces his standing. Very nice, It puts me on the edge of my seat. And Kirbykid ……………

A

Animal 214

is that king in 1 of ur pictures?…. how did u do tell us!!!!

Top Bottom