• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changes you would like to see from Luigi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
I'll put the same thing which I wrote in the other topic:

If you guys want Luigi to have the Poltergust, pray for the developers put it as a grab...

First of all, it would raise his grab range...

Remembering that Luigi has problems doing OoS stuff like Shield Grab or punishing because his low traction pushes him backwards considerably, having the Poltergust as a grab would at least make the Shield Grab easier, as it's range would be bigger...

Second: replace the Cyclone would make his recovery and his ground game worse...

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
A silly thing, but I hope for the return of the "evil Luigi" pallette.

in 64 my main was Luigi in the black overalls coloring which I dubbed Evil Luigi because the idea of such amuzed me. Mind you, this was before Waluigi came along & ruined the concept.

Then Melee made the overalls dark blue instead of pure black & in Brawl they weren't even all that dark anymore! Heck, the Waluigi-based color scheme doesn't seem to have black overall as well.

They should finally bring back the black overalls in SSB4.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
One thing I always wanted was the double leg sweep downsmash back from melee. I just didn't like the one in Brawl/PM that much.Maybe change the little hand breaking chop thrust Fsmash thing to the smash 64 punch, I just want Weegee to have more punches, seems like he and most other smash characters hardly use their arms in comparison to their legs. Sure they're twice as strong, but it's still a lot easier to use your arms than your legs until it comes to handstands

D

Deleted member

Really the only change I wanted (final smash) is basically confirmed at this point. Other than that I guess I kinda want the weird NES Luigi palette from 64/Melee back, but I wouldn't mind if it was left out, especially if the orange color is still in.

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
His dash attack needs to not be DI-able or shieldable before the final hit—it's just funny to use against people.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
His dash attack needs to not be DI-able or shieldable before the final hit—it's just funny to use against people.
According to one post on here, it's the best dash attack in the game now because it leads to combos/guaranteed hitting all punches after 1st hit...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Actually, as a former Luigi main, I'd love to see that in Smash, but Luigi's recovery is not above average, I don't know why everyone seems to think that,
Thats because his Vertical Recovery is Phenomenal. His horizontal recovery... not so much.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
His recovery is just bad in general, not because he can't make it back to the stage, but because he's very easy to edgeguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom