• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

changes in overalls wario

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
ok the moves are the same but when he picked both warios at the same time he had a different pose on the character selection screen so maybe a change in "flavor" (taunts winning animations) what do you think?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
not the moves at all i mean maybe a taunt or winning animaation didn't you read the first post?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i actually think he will have different moves

notice how wario ware does not use wario's charge, but slam, or 3 punch combo instead favoring to use a motorcycle, his own farts, etc.. now overalls wario has never driven a motorcycle, or used farting as a weapon, so i don't see why he would use it now. i think that although they are the same person the are representing to completely different parts of the wario franchise and thus will not play the same

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
You make it sound as if he is a different character altogether. He is still wario. You have to remember that the characters that are in this game(including the previous 2) are throwbacks to things in thier previous series. Like normaly Mario has to have a fire flower to use the fireball but in SSB/M/B he already has it right out of gate.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
yes, disregard that previous post. i thought he was anotehr seperate character, but now i know he is just an alt costume

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
when i started this thread i meant for changes to his taunts or something unrelated to moves

Top Bottom