• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Change of View: What We Don't Wanna See

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithilgore

Smash Apprentice
Same number of female characters and an increase in male characters. It may be called Smash BROS but I'm sure no straight guy would enjoy a sausage fest fighter. Icluding characters like Krystal would raise the number of female characters but they've already killed off the possibility of Lyn, one of the only other female characters I thought would be a nice addition to the roster.
And if they're not totally straight?

Mr. M

Smash Journeyman
Pensacola, FL Wargh! King Dedede, how dare you be

I still want Ridley though...He's been around since the very first Metroid...
Uh, that's not what I meant. In Prime, he's big as in SIZE. I know that in Super Metroid, he's only two~three samus' tall, rather then being four or five as opposed to in Prime. :|

I can agree that he's been around forever, but I seriously can't imagine him in any form besides another boss or AT.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
If it counts for anything he was in Melee's intro, he was close to Samus' size.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't wanna see:

- Another delay
- European/Australian release date confirmed to be Q3 or 4
- Geno playable
- Takamaru playable
- Ashley playable
- Krystal playable
- Micaiah playable
- Sukapon playable
- Mii playable
- Ness removed

Other than that, I don't care.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I really think people should stop mentioning characters. I respect who you do and do not want in, but keep it to yourself. Thank ye.

But before I go,

The Kirby Kong said:
I wouldn't wanna see

. . .
- Micaiah playable
. . .
This man dies.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I don't wanna see Krystal as an Assist Trophy.

PLEASE!!! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease no. Nooooooo. AT Bad. Playable good.

That's all.

Smash Apprentice
What I don't want to see:

-Any playable pokemon removed
-GaW removed
-GaW's stage(give him a new one)
-Another delay:urg:

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Uh, that's not what I meant. In Prime, he's big as in SIZE. I know that in Super Metroid, he's only two~three samus' tall, rather then being four or five as opposed to in Prime. :|

I can agree that he's been around forever, but I seriously can't imagine him in any form besides another boss or AT.
Bowser was like 25 times as bigger than mario in sunshine. So size doesn't matter at all. Also kirby is supposed to be like 8 in. tall I think. But I don't want to turn this into a Ridley argument so I have to say that I REALLY REALLY don't want anymore Pokemon except for Jiggs and maybe Mewtwo.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Don't want Ridley,Pichu,Young Link,Dr.Mario,Animal Crossing human (cause we need Nook!!).

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Mega Man =/= Samus. Don't get me started on how much I hate when people say he'd be too similar to Samus. He's as similar to Samus as Marth is as similar to Link. In other words, they're different.

Anyways, there's things I don't want to see in Brawl are:
-Sora/Cloud/Sephiroth. I have my reasons and no offense to the KH fans.
-Shadow as playable. Doubt it would happen though. Phew
-Lack of BOARD THE PLATFORMS. Well, okay, it isn't such of a big deal but it would be nice to have it back.
-Stage Builder only having a few sets. I doubt they'd only have 4/5. 10 or 11 sounds fine. Look at Mega Man Powered Up...it has atleast 18 of them. (This includes the 8bit stages and the special sets)

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR BRAWL MAKING PEOPLE DISSAPPOINTED. Seriously, this game is too blown up although I know it will rock the scales. Only other things I don't want to see is King K. Rool (Just the weirdest character in the world) and a million clones.

shellblade

Smash Cadet
I don't want to se some lazy @$$ kid stand in the stage background while he makes his monter slaves do all the work.......oh **** wait.
I'm just kidding I like the pokemon trainer but I don't want to see overpowered characters like fox (even though he is my main in melee) and sheik

MrPitters2351

Smash Cadet
I would not want Ness back, as he would be a complete copy of Lucas, and unless somebody gives me a very good moveset to go with him I'm gonna stick by that.

Pichu. 'Nuff said.

Another Pokemon rep besides Pikachu. PT, and Mewtwo/Lucario. Theres many more series out there that I'd rather see 2 (Metroid/Starfox) or at least 1 (Golden Sun/Pikimon) character of.

Sora. Oh, come on! Whos next? Micky Mouse??! Now that would suck.

Otherwise, I'm open to everything else.

Oh, and no Mii. Don't even get me started.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
General unimprovements.

i.e. less stages than characters, less trophies, no new competitive multiplayer modes, no new stadium games, non-clone characters removed.

db777

Smash Cadet
i know this was mentioned but i dont want to see a bad stage builder with not alot of customization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom