• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Change of View: What We Don't Wanna See

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
Many people talk about what they want to see in Brawl, but I've always wondered...what do people NOT want to see in Brawl?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
DK rap, and Jigglypuff and Luigi as unlockable characters. We've already done that... twice.

War Raichu

Smash Apprentice
- Pichu, Plusle & Minun, Pachirisu, or any other 'popular-because-they're-cute' Pokemon playable. It was bad enough that Pichu got into Melee over Raichu, but the rest would just be horrid.

- Not giving each character at least 6 color schemes like Sakurai said; this is directed mainly at Pikachu, who has his red, green, and blue colors revealed, and has two more to go, which would be perfect fits for a Raichu and Pichu palette swap

- Wario actually being the only one with alt costumes :(

Davidius

Smash Journeyman
Any character that anybody else wants to see. Watching people squirm is where I get my kicks. :)

sonic130

Smash Cadet
One thing I don't want to see (and I'm sure all of you will agree with me) :)
is another delay :mad: :mad: :mad:

devious_nucleus

Smash Cadet
what would kill me, is more pokemon. we have 4. kinda.

also, amy rose in the game at all. even as an AT. she just makes me want to kill people.

Ithilgore

Smash Apprentice
Tingle as anything other then an assist trophy you can attack, like Stafy. Thus I can beat him to death but not have him playable, which is the only character I wouldn't accept as a playable character, everyone else is another welcome character, except for Tingle.

On a more serious note, I would hate for the roster to be unbalanced. With the length of the development time for Brawl in comparison for Melee, which had a short, almost rushed one, I think the roster will be balanced, but there's always a chance of "advanced techniques" that only apply to some of the characters, that aren't found for months or years after the game is out, that could screw up the balance.

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
-Characters with crap Final Smashes like Kirby's looks like it might be, while there's really powerful Final Smashes like Giga Bowser.

-Characters you unlock by playing 20 hours in versus mode >_>

Edit: -Oh yeah, definitely don't want to see another delay :p

Also, I think you should have put in your post that we shouldn't reply with saying possible characters. Because now this is only going to become one of the many threads hijacked by character flame wars.

Edit2: Yeah, you're right Jeff. Thanks.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
-Characters you unlock by playing 20 hours in versus mode >_>

Also, I think you should have put in your post that we shouldn't reply with saying possible characters. Because now this is only going to become one of the many threads hijacked by flame wars like "GENO WON'T BE IN READ THIS WALL OF TEXT WHY", "LOL LUCARIO WILL REPLACE MEWTWO" or any of the other popular character flame wars like those.
Ugh yes please, Unlocking Mewtwo was more like a chore than a goal.

And I wouldnt recommend explanations, because people can slip in flame bait in order to destroy a thread.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
-Ridley. Ganondorf or Bowser is fine, Ridley is just crossing the line
Oh shift. You better get in the bunker.

I don't want to see Roy, or pretty much any sword fighter, to return/get in.

Edit:

-Characters with crap Final Smashes like Kirby's looks like it might be, while there's really powerful Final Smashes like Giga Bowser
Kirby's is looking to be one of the better ones.

D

Deleted member

Okay, here's where you kill me:

Playable Ridley.

DO NOT WANT! (I don't think this topic is considered Ridley discussion?)

Seriously, Ridley's supposed to be a monster. No offence meant, but try to picture him holding a baseball bat like some flase rumours said. I've liked Ridley since I was 11, but I just don't see why people want him playable! He just doesn't have the proportions. Nor can he be resized without looking horrible.

I'm all up for him as a recurring boss in SE, but playable? No. Then again, I'm a fan of Sylux.

Kill me.

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't wanna see Sora or Cloud or any other Final Fantasy Chracter. If you ask me, that would just kill the whole game. It would kill it almost to the point that I would just stick to melee. Which is crazy, yes. I can only think of one character from Square-Enix that I wouldn't mind seeing, who has no chance at all...

"Wh-What?! Who's this blue-haired samurai?!"

Cookie if you know who that is.

finalark

SNORLAX
Okay, here's where you kill me:

Playable Ridley.

DO NOT WANT! (I don't think this topic is considered Ridley discussion?)

Seriously, Ridley's supposed to be a monster. No offence meant, but try to picture him holding a baseball bat like some flase rumours said. I've liked Ridley since I was 11, but I just don't see why people want him playable! He just doesn't have the proportions. Nor can he be resized without looking horrible.

I'm all up for him as a recurring boss in SE, but playable? No. Then again, I'm a fan of Sylux.

Kill me.
Finally, I'm not the only one.

Anyway, no Pichu, Mega-man, or Ridley.

Oh, and they should take out the Noob-Stick, I mean the C-Stick.

*Puts on fireman clothes* do your worst flamers, I dare you.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I would hate to see another delay, Geno, Ridley, any form of Amy Rose and Tingle as anything execpt a trophy or an alternate costume for Sandbag.

And I don't need anti-flame stuff.

Your flaming adds to my fire!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA*coughhackcough*HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Also, Ridley was only really big in the Prime series. Whenever you bring size into a Ridley discussion, a puppy dies.

Why the hell do you guys not want to see Ridley?

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
CLONES.
Also don't want to see Geno, Megaman, Sukapon, or Bowser Jr as playable characters.

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
I'd rather see Sandbag as a character than Geno...not that I hate Geno, but I just love Sandbag! Sandbag is my favorite character from Melee (well, next to Sheik...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom