• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Pack 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
If you're reading this after June 2020, the new fighter from ARMS likely came out. If not, then let me start by saying I'm concerned. This is the month Nintendo said we'd get this mysterious new fighter, but there's still no news. If anyone has any answers as to why this is, do post a comment. If anything happens, I will come back to update this thread.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
If you're reading this after June 2020, the new fighter from ARMS likely came out. If not, then let me start by saying I'm concerned. This is the month Nintendo said we'd get this mysterious new fighter, but there's still no news. If anyone has any answers as to why this is, do post a comment. If anything happens, I will come back to update this thread.
We're literally only a week into June. I wouldn't start worrying until it's around the 15th or 17th and there's no news.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
It's not the apocalypse just be patient.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We're barely a week into June. If E3 was happening like normal, Nintendo's conference likely wouldn't have been until tomorrow, and due to the coronavirus, we might not get a Nintendo Direct until later in the month.

I'm closing the thread, and if you want to stay informed about when a Nintendo Direct or Sakurai presentation is happening, keep an eye on the Newcomer Speculation thread, any of the ARMS support threads, or pretty much any thread in this section, really - they'll undoubtedly start talking about it as soon as it's announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom