• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching!!! ROY!! .PAC UP!!!! 12/7/09 at 3:36 AM EST

BG3

Smash Journeyman
Not without completely replacing it with the fsmash, anyway. Plus that wouldn't work out too well if you did it in the air.
Are you guys able to give Roy his Melee voice clips? Because that would be great.

comboking

Smash Master
Can I get a text file for Roy vbrawl with his weight not Marth's? Someone said they would get it but haven't yet.

smashmaniac2008

Smash Journeyman
It means finished, refined, cultivated, done, *takes out thesaurus*, accomplished, perfected, complete, achieved, concluded, decided, dispatched, ended, final, fulfilled, made, perfected, realized, resolved, satisfied, settled, through, *closes thesaurus*, bamooshed, over, done, adios, finished, over, out, good bye, done. gold. but that doesn't it can't be elaborated by the clone engine or the sound fx engine. should we ever get one.

The official Brawl+ is the official codeset.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Being in Brawl+. Right now the clone engine still isn't finished and we don't know when it will be. When it is, we're still unsure how or even if the WBR will pick and choose clone projects to make it into the "official" game. Right now he's just working towards a completed version of Roy to work with.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
umm... where can i get just marth's code? i have other codes I want to use along with playing as roy... like model hacks and stuff. where to i get just the roy code..? :/

EDIT: Oh someone posted it. ITS REALLY THAT LONG??!?!?! WHOA. I thot it would be just one code... this is complex s*** dude O.O But wait I saw he said he removed the "physics", lol wut?

comboking

Smash Master
Yeah I want the Roy weight ones btw. Marth Roy kicks serious butt.
Tipper DTilt to reverse F-Smash FTW!

5ive

Smash Champion

BlazeKnight

Smash Cadet
Nice job BK. We might need all of Roy's alternate costumes for the clone engine. Do you think you can do some more of them?
I was Planning on doing that but I haven't gotten Around to it yet But I Will do them some time Since their are only 2 More to do (Green and Blue) Heck I might Even make an Extra Roy Costume an Black Roy or Somthing

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Can you please put the Roy codes on Nightly Build 4.2, or at least put the codes in a txt file so I can add it manually

smashmaniac2008

Smash Journeyman
A little too short but hey good enough for me (Roy should be around the 1-2 inches shorter then marth maybe alittle more but when he is standing on the 1st step on the top left of hyrule temple and marth was standing on the drop through wall thingy they were the same height XD). :D (of course i am just a non-existent noob)

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
thanks! lol. yeah alot of people are saying hes too short lol. that gets updated by the way, im making more. you can see whats coming in the "Late Comers" reply, which is right under the main post. suggestions? shout em' out! Oni Link's commin' in the morning!

smashmaniac2008

Smash Journeyman
You know i think the Moveset Creator can help nicely in making a perfect melee roy. lol (if that really is what plan zero is)

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Yeah definitely too short, but it's still good work. It's not quite as skilled as the Baby Mario size hacks, but it doesn't really need to be either.

Doc looks like he's got dinner plates in his wrists.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
^^Thanks. and, lol. Again, I didnt know what to edit to give him baggy clothes so... meh ^_^

You know i think the Moveset Creator can help nicely in making a perfect melee roy. lol (if that really is what plan zero is)

YES! DEFINATELY. ill start work as soon as it comes out.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather GOG finish up Roy with what he's got for now, then go about tweaking him with PSA once we know more about it.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I'd rather GOG finish up Roy with what he's got for now, then go about tweaking him with PSA once we know more about it.
PSA lets him do all the editing in a pac file instead of through codes. he wouldn't need to finish the current roy if he could do the entire thing with pretty much point and click with PSA.

Top Bottom