• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenge Problems

Krug

Smash Cadet
I can't seem to be able to do the challenge where you have to beat 5 enemies in Cruel brawl. Any suggestions on how to live long enough to do this?

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Use Jigglypuff and keep jumping under the stage and going from edge to edge. The Alloys should kill themselves trying to hit you. It doesn't work on the green ones though. :urg:

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Use Jigglypuff and keep jumping under the stage and going from edge to edge. The Alloys should kill themselves trying to hit you. It doesn't work on the green ones though. :urg:
It sometimes works on the Green Alloys. They get caught under that lip on the stage and run out of jumps. Or they get footstooled by another alloy. :laugh:

Krug

Smash Cadet
I changed the title, because now that I've completed Cruel Brawl Challenge (Thanks for the help by the way), I'm having problems with one other challenge. Beat Target Smash Level 3 in under 20 seconds. I get the thing with the Smart Bomb, it's the last target with the spring that's screwing me up, any suggestions?

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Well here's how my bro did it:
1) He went on the boost thing and got launched then he grabbed the Smart Bomb
2) He tossed the bomb in the middle of the platform next to the explosive crate (It should brake 3 targets if thrown correctly)
3) Then he continued to break the rest of the targets in order which they appeared with quick Nairs

The smart bomb helped him clear it in 17 seconds. The whole time i was watching him do it i was like WTF?? :laugh:

Krug

Smash Cadet
Did he use Pit? Because that who I'm trying to use, I grab the Bomb, throw it, break everything with Fair attacks. However, I just can't get to the last target (The one you spring up to) in time.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Target Smash 3?

I used Jiggles. First off, hop over the launcher skis and float under the starting platform and break the target there, then use the rest of your jumps to soar to the left and break the two targets you see. Going to the left edge of the stage, you'll find three targets in quick succession as you go down to the bottom--quickly smash them with aerials. Now use your jumps to scale the very high wall, break the target up top, then drop quickly to the bottom on the other side (don't touch the spikes) and hit the target suspended over the pit (don't run out of jumps--you'll need to touch the ground probably at the top of the spike wall before going down). Now it's just a simple matter of proceeding right and knocking out the remaining targets (2 or 3, I believe) as fast as you can.

Yeah, it's a *****, but not quite as bad as Target Smash 4. ;)

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
I got about 13-14 sec with Pika. Start off by jumping forward and doing a thunder jolt (B) BEFORE you land on the launcher. If you do the thunder jolt from where you're standing, it won't make it to the target. Next throw the smart bomb, so that it hits three targets. (<---How to do this has already been covered) Fair the next two and use Bair on the one above to the left of the three conveyor belts, so that you land on the conveyor belts as you finish the Bair. Use another Bair on the one at the end of the conveyors and DI towards the right. Fair the target that's close to you. Jump towards the last target and thunder jolt it.

Hope that helped. :)

Top Bottom