• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chaingrab + Gatling Combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exalted

Smash Lord
I've found out that a few chaingrabs, preferrably 2-3 can be quite a good setup for the Gatling Combo, racking up around 45-50% if you start the chaingrabs when your opponent is at 0%.

Now, if I had any means of recording my gameplay, I'd be happy to show you how to do it, but it shouldn't be all too difficult for you experienced Falco users to understand what I'm talking about.

Lastly, I'm sorry if this has already has been posted, but I couldn't find any similiar thread.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I believe this is a common combo among Falcos.

You main Ganon? Add me - We should be able to play without almost any Input Delay.

Exalted

Smash Lord
I believe this is a common combo among Falcos.

You main Ganon? Add me - We should be able to play without almost any Input Delay.
I guess, I just haven't seen it being used by someone ^_^;

And yeah, Ganon is my main along with Falco. Do you mind waiting around 20 mins, until my Wii is free?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Above posts.

Use Q&A thread next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom