• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chaddd =)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hey yo, just wanted to say that you are indeed extremely good at ganon dittos... I think the end results was something like 2-4 or 3-5 for you and one of those was a 4 stock on me on Yoshi's story, lol I know what I'm banning if we ever money match or something at the next FC if there's one?

Anyways, good **** Ganon master.. =P

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey yo, just wanted to say that you are indeed extremely good at ganon dittos... I think the end results was something like 2-4 or 3-5 for you and one of those was a 4 stock on me on Yoshi's story, lol I know what I'm banning if we ever money match or something at the next FC if there's one?

Anyways, good **** Ganon master.. =P
You are aware Chaddd quit right?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Go look the in the Atlantic South, a thread titled "It's been nearly a decade" or something along those lines.

:)

chaddd

Smash Lord
You are aware Chaddd quit right?
Hey hey hey now. I don't want to hear any of this 'I quit' stuff like that. I may not spend my time going to tournaments or playing this game, but I'll **** sure defend my title if need be. Don't expect any 'I'm rusty' johns from me, ever.

Top Bottom