• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGs in Sm4ash do exist.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
exemplary example:

With a bit of hope, love, belief and desire, you too, can possibly understand and per chance maybe master the Cundalini Clutch.

:075::187:

Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Lol. You can do this to every person who keeps jumping every time immediately after you throw them. Why they never mix-up I do not know.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Wow...Bowser's first legit chaingrab in SSB4...

Never thought I'd see the day...

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
There are so many ways around this it's not even funny... You could pull this with just about anyone's throw if your opponent just jumps right into it. Eventually, if not by the second time, your opponent would know what you're doing and just simply go down and ledge grab.
I'm sorry, but this most likely will get you nowhere in a real match.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
There are so many ways around this it's not even funny... You could pull this with just about anyone's throw if your opponent just jumps right into it. Eventually, if not by the second time, your opponent would know what you're doing and just simply go down and ledge grab.
Pretty sure he's joking...

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Pretty sure he's joking...
Not at all. Floaty characters can easily bypass this as well. All you're doing is grabbing, throwing, and hoping your opponent just jumps right back into your throw.

Maybe I'm missing something or I don't correctly understand the purpose of the strategy (and if so, please, bring me up to speed.), but from just watching the video, the idea that this will get you somewhere is laughable; especially with everything else Bowser has at his disposal this time around.

Last edited:

Mr. Bones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bones-kun
3DS FC
3797-8360-5628
Not at all. Floaty characters can easily bypass this as well. All you're doing is grabbing, throwing, and hoping your opponent just jumps right back into your throw.

Maybe I'm missing something or I don't correctly understand the purpose of the strategy (and if so, please, bring me up to speed.), but from just watching the video, the idea that this will get you somewhere is laughable; especially with everything else Bowser has at his disposal this time around.

I've had two hours and 30 minutes of sleep last night before playing in 3 tournaments today.

I'm too tired to come up with something clever or snarky for this.

Anragon

Smash Apprentice

sleepy_Nex

Smash Journeyman
to be honest i once fought a Shulk and i just grabbed him over and over with Bowser because he always did a shorthop and fair into my shield.

Teh Sandwich

Smash Apprentice

No, this really works! Thank you so much for the find. My bowser is unstoppable now!

Top Bottom