• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
can guile be considered beast?

i don't know much about the SF scene but i've only ever seen him played defensively. (near perect!)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
aaarrggh

ok.
i really wanna go but i can't so ima stop posting in this thread now.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Smashers are like the Buddhists of the fighting game community. We don't discriminate against other fighting games, in fact we embrace them.

Eff all your marvel talk, Gundam Wing Endless Duel GO!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I beat WJ with sandrock medium punches only one time in GW:ED

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Smashers are like the Buddhists of the fighting game community. We don't discriminate against other fighting games, in fact we embrace them.

Eff all your marvel talk, Gundam Wing Endless Duel GO!
more like, smashers are the f@ggots of the fighting game community that want to fit in but we can't.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I would love to play SF2T at this. If there is enough demand I may be able to be convinced to bring my 360 with HD Remix.

Also, bring your Tetris skills. Deep Norcal will do so in full force.

Shroomed

Smash Master
davis needs to organize that then, cuz paul should be here

in other news, slowbro is gay and lead aradactyl used to b everywhere

and we should do what the next oxnard tourney is doin

3v3 crews $2 or so per person, that'd b fun

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I would love to play SF2T at this. If there is enough demand I may be able to be convinced to bring my 360 with HD Remix.

I think ST is good enoughh. Super Sirlin Fighter is kinda whack in comparison. And I still stand by what I said earlier. Melee community is legit and all, but that doesn't mean we can "fit in" with the fighting game community.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I dont understand where you get this notion that we want to "fit in" with the other fighting communities.

I've heard about their disdain for our game simply because it seems casual, and wasnt designed to be competitive, or because of our many banned stages, but i've never seen any smasher claim they want to rub shoulders with the other "competitive" fighting games communities.

Hostility

Smash Ace
I think ST is good enoughh. Super Sirlin Fighter is kinda whack in comparison. And I still stand by what I said earlier. Melee community is legit and all, but that doesn't mean we can "fit in" with the fighting game community.

I don't think any of us care to fit in with SRK. we're fine on our own.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master

YES Please Papa Sheridan.

deep norcal including btzo??

also paul wants to come but he needs a ride
Some one needs to give Paul a ride dammit.

ash was here gary is a loser

I don't think any of us care to fit in with SRK. we're fine on our own.
Im from SRK converted to SSBM. SRK has a lot of really cool doods.

pockyD

Smash Legend
just like any other community (including smash), srk has douchebags and cool people

unfortunately their douchebags are at the top whereas our douchebags just post on smashboards and never show up at tournaments anyway

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
just like any other community (including smash), srk has douchebags and cool people

unfortunately their douchebags are at the top whereas our douchebags just post on smashboards and never show up at tournaments anyway
well that is really true. ( the douches being on top)

but there are also some really cool people at the top that arent douches like Duc, Clockwork, Mike Z, or Dogface aka Vic.

Its just they are over shadowed by the idiots like Dark Prince and Chaos Mike.

dear god are they idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty7VUjGiGoA

Duc was the first evo winner and won again a few years ago.

Dark Prince, his real name is Justin used to be called DucJr he was given that name when he was so good and he was just this little kid walking around our arcade so when we was hanging with Dave Lee and Duc he got nicknamed Duc Jr.

Duc basically made him and here is talking **** on Duc. Duck is like the nicest dood ever and he was literally the best forever.

And Chaos Mike or I mean Mike Chaos...I only call him Arcade Mike as we know him in So Cal because he is a big as loser who gets kicked out of arcades and banned for picking on little kids.

Yeah...they prettty much killed a large part of the scene.

True story the second guy talking in the video Mike Chaos, started crying when begging the owner of the arcade i worked at to unban him from being there.

Yawn.

i love melee.

SuperRad

Smash Master
well that is really true. ( the douches being on top)

but there are also some really cool people at the top that arent douches like Duc, Clockwork, Mike Z, or Dogface aka Vic.

Its just they are over shadowed by the idiots like Dark Prince and Chaos Mike.
he never said that all people at the top are douches

from the future:
I never said he said that all people at the top are douches
shut up, you know exactly what i'm getting at

Top Bottom