• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
as far as i know this one...

and that's a good question, but i guess it's up to him to decide who he feels is the better player/who he'd rather team with

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Or Zhu could make the logical decision, and team with me.

Once you go black, you never go back.

pockyD

Smash Legend
crews can just be crews (find your people, find a tv, and play it as a MM)

i doubt there will be enough interest to require anything like an official tournament format (SE/DE/RR etc)

Hostility

Smash Ace
I see 8 for the first and 74 for the 2nd. I think you might want to check if you are blind to certain colors. The 8 is purple but a part of it on the side is orange. If you dont see the orange you would see a purple 3 instead of the whole 8. I dont see how you would get 21 for the 2nd one though.
I got 8 for the first and 71 for the second. I can't distingush blue and green very well.

MacD

Banned via Administration
my money is on zhu teaming with none of you and probably teaming with like brandon or something
that's what my money is on too, well the not teaming with us part at least...

i know who he wants to team with but idk if they have actually talked about it or anything...

guess we'll just have to wait and see

Zoap

Smash Master
I forgot that Justin said he is teaming with me if mango is teaming with phil, which phil asked him so since they're coming yea. Joe I thought you were with Jose. So Zhu if for whatever reason Mango chooses someone else besides Phil I would still like to team, but if he chooses Phil you can have your whatever u want partner

Zoap

Smash Master
I'd MM you kira, but itd have to be early and for a small amount as I know ur>me.

onski?

Smash Ace
we need a sticky movement. im considering a big tournament during summer. possibly post DBR

Kira-

Smash Champion
I'd MM you kira, but itd have to be early and for a small amount as I know ur>me.
Np, I usually don't MM for a lot anyway ($1-3). I like having something on the line, plus I just want to make sure everyone's trying.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I love how the last 3 posts had my name in them. <3

Yeah, everyone can come over. A few San Pablo kids will be here, so it might get crowded, but my Mom is still in Alaska, so I can sleep in her room if need be.

And no Pocky, I still live in the same house.

Im still pissed Mango wussed out, and isnt staying with me.

Top Bottom