• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XVIII: May 15th

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Hey guys, so this tourney sounds like its gonna be big. Theyre gonna have all 3 smash games, but ill be going just for the 64 one :p. Whoever is nearby, or not, should really try to make it. Here is the link to the thread for more details

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200283

So, whos down to play some good ol' smash?

edit: from the looks of it, it sounds like it got moved to July 17th

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
dude, ballin, i rarely go on smashboards nowadays, and when i do, its only on the weekends. i didnt find out about it till the day after, i was so mad. but enough of my johns, ill definitely be at the next one for sure.

hey blonde, so far, for smash64 is me, ballin, onski, and evil ducky. im trying to get some more people to come, and hopefully socal comes up. it should be a pretty decent turnout for smash64

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
so, after countless date changes, the new *tentative* date for this tournament is now July 17th, 2010.

If anyone wants to "get wrecked by yours truly on console," u should come :laugh:

Top Bottom