• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL tourney featuring*** Candy & Esoj*** and hosted by zazen/gallax

gallax

Smash Hero
Gallax Fest hosted by Zazen

Where: @ zazens place off of McChulloch (directions coming) near UCF

4431 riverton drive orl fl 32817

When: Saturday August 14th, 2009 @ 4:00

Fee: 3$ per person per event

Why Come: well i was once told that playing OOS'ers is a healthy thing for improving your meta-game. its only 3$ and we should provide the most awesomest tourney for these guys.

bring as many people as you can!!!!!

Contact gallax @ 772-579-3046 if you have any questions

gallax

Smash Hero
its called CAndy and Esoj not being able to go down to SFL. therefore, we are hosting a tourney in CFL for them.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
It's called there will be harsh attendance due to very little prep due to teh fact that this is tomorrow, and teh CFL coming for ZP xD.

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah well ive already told people througout the week that there will be one and to prepare for it. i also told them to watch for the thread to come out soon, in which it did. people know, this is meant mostly for those who may not be sure if they want to go to SFL.

#HBC | Gorf

D Torr, post one more time. I want to witness your 1337th post xDD!

And radiX, isn't it weird how SFL goes to Gigs all of teh time?

Toneh

Smash Lord
nah they're not. its like a maybe.. depends what they're doin with the family.

rofl, 2 threads have candy/esoj on them and it could be neither.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
It's called there will be harsh attendance due to very little prep due to teh fact that this is tomorrow, and teh CFL coming for ZP xD.
:/ there is like 5 ppl max from clf going (unless there is more cars than just gdx's car going), we have like 20 locals so attendance isn't going to be phased. Thanks for trying to rain on our parade though.

#HBC | Gorf

:/ there is like 5 ppl max from clf going (unless there is more cars than just gdx's car going), we have like 20 locals so attendance isn't going to be phased. Thanks for trying to rain on our parade though.
No prob xD! And I'm just saying that having a tourney prepared the day before it happens isn't the best idea. I'd make it a smashfest and then possibly make it a tournament. But it's not my tourney. And I'm not trying to rain on your parade, it's just my opinion.

gallax

Smash Hero
us here in CFL always know whats going on the next week. if someone doesnt, they just get a hold of the right people and we tell them.

and like i said before, everyone knew BEFORE i posted taht thread that i was going to hold a tourney on saturday, just not where. please read and try to comprehend.

Top Bottom