• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CF high tier???

NNID
MasterHavik
Ok,there some people going around this CF section saying he should be high tier.High tier??? Ok,you msut pruely stupid to believe that someone like CF can be high tier.The man is low to the ****ing tier.The best Cf i ahve see nwould be Mango,but know he lost hsi touch with Cf,and I think he should go back to jiggs.Almost all of his moves are crap.And people say Sonic sucks,but look at Cf how sad,but there a bight side.He better than Gdof.So,be happy with that.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Ok,there some people going around this CF section saying he should be high tier.High tier??? Ok,you msut pruely stupid to believe that someone like CF can be high tier.The man is low to the ****ing tier.The best Cf i ahve see nwould be Mango,but know he lost hsi touch with Cf,and I think he should go back to jiggs.Almost all of his moves are crap.And people say Sonic sucks,but look at Cf how sad,but there a bight side.He better than Gdof.So,be happy with that.
Kid, not only can you not type, but you're either dumb, new, or ignorant.
Or all of the above.

Captain Falcon was AMAZING in SSB64 AND Melee; there is absolutely NO reason why he shouldn't be JUST as good OR better in Brawl.
He "SHOULD" be high tier does NOT mean he IS high tier.

Captain Falcon didn't just get hit with a nerf stick, he was beat to near-death and was force-fed one.

Moral of the story: STFU.

-Nox`

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
Kid, not only can you not type, but you're either dumb, new, or ignorant.
Or all of the above.

Captain Falcon was AMAZING in SSB64 AND Melee; there is absolutely NO reason why he shouldn't be JUST as good OR better in Brawl.
He "SHOULD" be high tier does NOT mean he IS high tier.

Captain Falcon didn't just get hit with a nerf stick, he was beat to near-death and was force-fed one.

Moral of the story: STFU.

-Nox`
QFTW

if u may, plz find me the melee tier list from 2001(or whatever the year was when the game first came out)
the crap u just said was taken straight from the tier list, how intelligent

NNID
MasterHavik
LOL,troll? This why I don't try to bother with CF players. But who cares,I'm out.I will just stick to the Sonic G&W,kirby,and luigi section.I'm not putting up with this crap.But I'm not trying to bash Cf's palyers.You have ****ing skills if you can own with of.So,props out to those who have great skills to use that man.

J4pu

Smash Champion
lol CF high tier in brawl
he was great in melee and i didnt play 64 really but i hear the same for that, but as was already mentioned, CF got butt-***** for brawl
I actually heard someone saying Gdorf will tier-up over CF, and they had some decent points but eh we won't know until the lists come out

Blad01

Smash Lord
CF is great in my opinion. maybe just mid-tier but... Pro CF can have a great skill with this guy ! Stop being in th past, with this ****ing Melee thing :p

I also think that Ganondrof is great, i don't understand everybody... Ther is no low-tier in Brawl (Hum... There is Link maybe ^^').
I will show you my move with Ganon ! :D

vills

Smash Cadet
im sure somewhere in the world theres someone that can prove falcons worth bein at least mid tier

Top Bottom