• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - CEO 2014 CEO No Viewers?

Djdkdjdkdjdk

Smash Rookie
How come only 3.6k viewers for Project M CEO...? Usually when VGBC streams Project M S@X they get instantly 5k++ viewers..?

oats_

Smash Apprentice
So because it has 3000 viewers on a SATURDAY MORNING, after friday where im sure alot of people went out and are sleeping in... Yeah, pretty shocking that it has less viewers than sax which is streamed at late day/night.

Morbi

Scavenger
I did not watch the stream because, for the most part, I was busy. However, I am going to watch on Sunday and of course I am going to catch up on the recorded matches shortly.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
The past few days they've had to cut it pretty early. Everyone's probably still at work when most of the events are going on in the afternoon. I got to the stream the first day and they had just shut down, saturday I got to see more but I still believe they cut out at around 10pm est.

Top Bottom