• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Mainframe: ROB Board Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landry

Smash Ace

credit to ~souldreamx @ deviantART

General

ROB Q&A
by Overswarm

ROB Guide & Frame Data
by GwJumpmam

ROB Video Thread
by stingers135

ROB Video Critique
by Shockdrake

Techniques and Metagame

ROB Technique Glossary
by Darth Waffles

Dealing w/ Specific Moves
by omegawhitemage

ROB Specific DI Guide
by CJTHeroofTime

Matchups

ROB Matchup Synopses
by Dull_Razer

ROB Matchup Discussion
by Dull_Razer

ROB Stage Discussion
by Landry

Breakdown of Stage and Opponent Percent

by Sudai

Counterpicking Stages
by Jamnt0ast

Community

ROB Community Friend Finder
by Dull_Razer

ROB Player Rankings
by omegawhitemage

Index of Top ROBs
by jjvirus

Landry

Smash Ace
Why don't you guys add the No Disassemble thread by Overswarm? I know it's closed but it's still a great guide for many things.
In my opinion OS's guide is outdated, but if people think it should be added I guess I can add it. I'm going to hold off though, unless I hear more support for adding it.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's still a viable basic's guide. However, I think the community should come together as a whole a make a ROB guide, but with everyone's input rather than one guy making it and hoping everyone agrees.

edit: I may work on that, thread might be up in a few days.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'd prefer not to add OS's as it holds a lot of old information that is no longer valid. If the rest of the community wants it though, add it. As it stands, y'all should probably just make a new one. :x

jjvirus

Smash Champion
We are sad. We are a joke character who no one takes seriously. Its out job to sit on our windowsills and analyze our enemies and destroy them one by one, until we are left undefeated. Metaknight ain't got nothin on us :)

Sudai

Stuff here
If anyone feels up to keeping this updated, let me know here. You should also include a link to a post of yours that's on the ROB board that is also older than the original post.

All may apply, however I may decline people based on personal discretion. The only reason I'd actually deny anyone this position is if I don't think they'll be around for to long.

TheMike

Smash Lord
If anyone feels up to keeping this updated, let me know here. You should also include a link to a post of yours that's on the ROB board that is also older than the original post.

All may apply, however I may decline people based on personal discretion. The only reason I'd actually deny anyone this position is if I don't think they'll be around for to long.
I would like to go for that. Unfortunately, my first post on ROB'oards was in 06-13 ="[

Sudai

Stuff here
I actually completely forgot about this. <.<

Since GW was the only person with a viable candidacy, I'm gonna give it to him if he still wants it. GW, let me know in here. Also, you can give it to Mike or Star if you want, they'd just have to make a new post for it. So yeah, position is yours if you want it GW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom