• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Jersey All Purpose Thread

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I'm up for anything and i think my neighbor is gonna do a little thing. Probabally like a 3-9 or 10 something can't be late cause his parents are nazi's i think. So yah ill let u guys know when hes doing it.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok My neighbor is gonna hold a little fest Wensday from 3-9pm i know it ends early but his mom won't allow it be any later. 54 Vermont ave jackson Nj. Its right down the block from my house and my cell number is in earlier post if you get lost. Hope to see some of you there who i haven't played in a while.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
he might be but i think his girlfriend is gonna steal him away from smashing as usual, who else is coming? since bill is ghey and eggm and the rest of tunes seem to be too. still i've been struggling to find something to do all week so i'll probobly show up maybe with my friend nick.

gbursine

Smash Cadet
theres a shindig goin down this sat in edison right? ^_^

& eggm im my bro, GhstDragon58 on aim. he does all the **** I know about better, b/c he has comp @ tcnj.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
well brett i don't know who on the boards like 5 smashers from jackson are gonna show and if anyone decideds to come then them basically.

Top Bottom