• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
His idea to cop himself or Macman, not something I would support.
This was actually to attempt an investigation on Macman. Macman was going to be quiet all game, so the only hope of getting any info out of him would be lynching him or Night actions. Very rarely will scum say "investigate me" without an opportunity to hurt that result.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Roleblocking was really the only logical explanation at the time. I framed OS, Rajam claimed inno on OS. I figured framer + naive would be silly, so it was likely I was rb'd/redirected.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Making players appear guilty to cop investigations should just be "make players appear guilty", I'd think. Naive would always think town, insane always think guilty. Framing an insane cop should result in no change.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Insane Cop: You see targets who would appear "Innocent" as "Guilty" and vice versa.

Frame: Your target will appear as "Guilty" for cop investigations.

This way, a Framed target would appear as "Guilty", but since the Insane Cop sees a target that would appear "Guilty" as Innocent", they get an "Innocent" result.

Didn't say this earlier, but this was a fun game. I can't believe no one clued in to my death being POISON and Rockin claiming to flavour cop me two Nights before my death. That means I was poisoned the next Night haha.

Thanks for modding Gorf!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(This is what we would have called you in our accusations on you, but July didn't want me to post it because she felt we might be connected to you as scum)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Insane Cop: You see targets who would appear "Innocent" as "Guilty" and vice versa.

Frame: Your target will appear as "Guilty" for cop investigations.

This way, a Framed target would appear as "Guilty", but since the Insane Cop sees a target that would appear "Guilty" as Innocent", they get an "Innocent" result.

Didn't say this earlier, but this was a fun game. I can't believe no one clued in to my death being POISON and Rockin claiming to flavour cop me two Nights before my death. That means I was poisoned the next Night haha.

Thanks for modding Gorf!
Oh duh, for some reason I was thinking of paranoid in place of insane.

Top Bottom