• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
NOTICE FROM THE MOD GOD....

I'm helping my friend clean up for a banging party tonight... I'll do a votecount tomorrow morning but after that I won't see you all till monday night because of the superbowl :D...

ALSO... DOURIN HAS BROKEN HIS POSTING RESTRICTION. HE HAS ONE STRIKE AGAINST HIM. SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM ON HIS NEXT VIOLATION...
Wow Cello, that's the worst skimming I've ever seen. It's literally all caps and bolded and red.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
EWBOP: It's implied by that, but he didn't directly state his posting restriction

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh, jeez I didn't see that. Oh, no wait I did.

Anyway, Axel was the person who brought it up first, so obviously he knew before we knew from God.

@Axel: Are you claiming mason or neighbor?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
J has had like over 9000 posting restrictions. It doesn't surprise me that he catches on to them quickly.

Purple

Hi guys!
Forgot two more:

rPSI is being weirdish, Roxy is hmmm as well.

Glad our vote's on Nabe. Would switch to Delvro.

Joey, whatcha think of Delvro?
who is saying this? because zen hasn't played with me in a while, and neither has J except in a troll game.

Purple

Hi guys!
and this

Little mod meta here but gonna say Dou-x- is town now. Mod confirmed he has a restriction and gets a punishment for breaking so. Hmm i wonder if Tiger is the sadist like this side's mind to give a scum posting restriction....doubt it but personally I'm seeing him as town.

Dou-x- can I guess your character? Also do you know what happens if you get a punishment?

rPSI, when do you think we'll be able to read you?

feels like breaking the game to me too

what ever happened to scum hunting? my god.

Axel

J|Zεη
You need to tell me when we are BOTH on the account *facepalm*

Gerty it's just in our opinion and what we wanna go with.

We have scum reads as well broskii.

Also we both say hm to you Roxy.

Purple

Hi guys!
J, tell me how i acted in our previous game, and how's it's different from this game

and also tell me, how exactly is it weird as you note it to be?

ah okay, thanks rPSI

So what's your read on me? It shouldn't take this long.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Vote: Axel

Not only did you know about a posting restriction before anyone else, know his character, and all this other bull crap

but you're completely moving our game to talking about this crap instead of scum hunting.

Definetly the play for today if you add in him being scummy earlier anyways.

Axel

J|Zεη
J, tell me how i acted in our previous game, and how's it's different from this game

and also tell me, how exactly is it weird as you note it to be?

ah okay, thanks rPSI

So what's your read on me? It shouldn't take this long.
I didn't say anything as in your play is different. All this hydra said was "hmmm" to you. Never said weird to you. Your misinterperating.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Vote: Axel

Not only did you know about a posting restriction before anyone else, know his character, and all this other bull crap

but you're completely moving our game to talking about this crap instead of scum hunting.

Definetly the play for today if you add in him being scummy earlier anyways.
I wouldn't put it past J to recognize celebrities by something such as posting "I'm hot" and what not. Probably Paris Hilton or some dumb **** like that.
He's also had like a bajilllion post restrictions before including Kupo! and posting like he actually likes women. It makes sense that he'd recognize such a posting restriction.

Purple

Hi guys!
Not liking Axel
Not liking rPSI
Joey's Okay
Delvro's Okay
Cell_Marl's Okay
Swiss went Awal
I wanna see more Seph.
Dourin can die.

unvote: vote Dourin

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm liking July
Nabe's ****ing garbage, he can die too unless he finds something out of the blue
Clown's off my radar

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Not trying to, just trying to keep you informed. Informed town is a good town. Well not too informed, but blindly using bad reasons is bad.
Your vote however, in my book, is well justified.

Axel

J|Zεη
Not trying to, just trying to keep you informed. Informed town is a good town. Well not too informed, but blindly using bad reasons is bad.
Your vote however, in my book, is well justified.
Explain how it is justified.

Why not put your vote on us?

No this isn't just the J side posting, it's both of us.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
It's justified in that his reasons aren't total bullcrap and is fine by me that his opinion is that you're scum. I do not claim to carry the same sentiments as him, which is why I do not have my vote on you yet.

Top Bottom