• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CATS 4 PEACE 1/9 Oshkosh, WI

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
You need two dazzles to stream and record, since both shibby and hayate streamed, you couldn't record high quality. Next time set one laptop up to stream and one laptop up to a video recording device on the same tv.
I can record and stream off one little 7 dollar USB capture card.

dassboot

Smash Cadet
very sorry spikes, I am very grateful that I got to spend the night at your place, I didn't want to waste money on a motel, plus v-house said it was alright, plus, lol, P.P.L was fun, I about trying to get to 60 k in time attack. P.S. effin beastin that throat!

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
lone you made me feel like i was in 2006 lol, the oldschool style is pretty strong, props for that

kels im gona knock you out of pound, i finally figured it out

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
O word, did you just not think to do it this time around?
Well, this cpu that I was using was such a POS. I was formatting it the next day, and wouldn't have time to upload 50 match videos before I needed it formatted for my classes. Even the handfull of dittos that I streamed and recorded vs 18spikes had to get deleted.. Next time I promise

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Well, this cpu that I was using was such a POS. I was formatting it the next day, and wouldn't have time to upload 50 match videos before I needed it formatted for my classes. Even the handfull of dittos that I streamed and recorded vs 18spikes had to get deleted.. Next time I promise
Yea i wish i could stream and record with my 80 dollar dazzle but it looks like i got scammed. Please post your stream info in the melee tournament livestream thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249284
much more in advance next time and I think you'll get alot more viewers.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Top Bottom