• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville-Biweekly Feb 24th 2007

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nobody good, he got the easy side. Also, hova left before they played their match so he got a free win.

He lost to frzn chaos in winners, then vist in losers.

I don't know why he's so proud anyway.

(someone has to kill the kids ego)

Nurok

Smash Lord
hahahahh
plairnkk.
your a *****.
anyway the ppl in my bracket-
NKK
yo
splode
Btree
hova(left early =()
vist(close *** matches)

technomancer

Smash Champion
I'll get to one of these eventually, can someone host something on Friday (or Monday Wednsday Tuesday Thursday?) Sat. Night is when I make the monies at work I don't want to give up that shift.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
nobody good, he got the easy side. Also, hova left before they played their match so he got a free win.

Ouch. I need to improve then. >_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL sry about that btree i didnt know who he actually played when he posted.

I just knew he didn't beat anyone that would make us be like OMGZ I CANT BELIEVE NUROK WON.

he acts like he beat km or smething

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Yea Plairn lol, that was pretty harsh.

You're not a buisness man, You're a BUISNESS man, we'll let you handle your buisness, dam.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i beat plank, *cheers* he took me to brinstar, where i nearly 3 stocked him. LOL talk about your all-time-backfires. fear the new g-reg who loves stupid levels!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i just dont know why i'd counterpick a silly level when i was doing fine on neutral levels.

*jots down as confirmed all-time backfire #1*

Vist

Smash Champion
I had an epic backfire vs Jon when I picked Doc on his counterpick ROFL

There were some poor character choices made on my part that day but man..that one really raised the bar to a new level

Shout-outs (lol latesies)
I just wanted to say the fest was good as always.

Jon- it was cool teaming up and lettting people know that there is something gayer than double sheik lmao; and if we team again sometime i think we'll do better. By the time i played you in singles I lost confidence and tried gaying you out with fox in our set, my bad for being so gay

KM- good **** on your winnings. I had a good time playing you even tho you owned my falco. Playing your marth was just like playing neo, it was nuts.

Nurok- I never really played you in singles before this, but you definitely seemed to step things up a lot. Some of the those matches were too close for comfort

JK- It was nice playing you. You have a really technical fox but you gotta be aggressive with him in certain match-ups. I think you couldve taken my jiggs but the passiveness gave me too many opportunities for rests etc. Hope to see you at the next fest.

DOSV- good games man. We'll have to get some games in again soon, like at btrees or something. I got your aim now so ill hit you up next time we're both online.

Btree- our team matches were intense with all rests going on. Our mm was fun too and that was actually my first mm ever. I got your aim now so i'll have to talk to you about festage or something coming up.

gov- nice matches man. I'll see you at the next fest.

Frozen/Tak$- I meant to mm you guys, next event we're at we'll get them in.

fonz/hova/husband- good team games. friendlies next time mangz

newb- haven't seen you around in a while but you came back with a vengance. good stuff man.

Sorry if im forgetting anyone, but im running out of time. It looks like i may be making it to c3 afterall, so I'll see you all there.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord

Nurok's placing = overrated. The people he beat were good but not particularly great. I don't know why Btree lost to him though. Getting the free win on Hova inflated his ranking somewhat. Then he lost to FrozenChaos, who got 17th, and yet Nurok himself placed 7th.

Not that it really matters what placing you get if it's lower than 3rd. :)

lol @ M2K. What matters more in this case is how much experience the sheik player has on the level.

Top Bottom