• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Casual Stages You'd Like to See

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I'm still for snag the trophies. It's a really fun stage. I've played it on melee using hacks and p:m using stage hacks. Just make the red thing in the background then boom, instant tourny viability

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I'm still for snag the trophies. It's a really fun stage. I've played it on melee using hacks and p:m using stage hacks. Just make the red thing in the background then boom, instant tourny viability
You mean the place where the trophies are collected in? The red ring?

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
This isn't so much a suggestion for a new casual stage, but I thought I'd throw this in.

I see a lot of hate thrown about in regards to Big Blue. And I really don't understand why. It's one of the most crazy and hectic casual stages ever without having annoyingly random hazards. It follows a pattern and you know where the hazards are at all times, unlike some stages. *coughspearpillarcough*

It also yields some personal bias, since a lot of my best Melee memories are playing as Mewtwo on Big Blue with lots of stocks with friends (and Temple, but with less stocks of course). I even took a whack at it against a CPU/multiple CPUs with/without items a few weeks ago, and I thought it was pretty fun. In the same session, I also realized how great a casual stage Onett is. Holy **** the wall combos that are possible on that stage.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I'll be honest: I really don't like any of the SSB64 stages. Not that I hate them, but if I had to choose between them or Brawl/Melee stages, I'd choose the latter.

Especially Sector Z. Corneria was that stage done well imo. Smaller (but still kind of big), good background, typical stage hazards.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
All the n64 stages have been made to hacks, I believe, with the exception of Planet Zebes.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
So I kinda liked vPS2's transformations' layouts. I even think slippery Ice could be fun with wavedashing and Electric's treadmills might be not-terrible if they were directed inward, although floaty Flying blows. Would it be possible to add PS2's layouts, if not their properties, to PS1's repertoire?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Also, as far as Pictochat goes, if people aren't going to use it as a counterpick, it might might as well be set back to the Brawl version...

Top Bottom