• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Siege. How do I get it to return to the normal 3 cycles instead of just 2

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
If I had to guess the skip is coded into the .rel file. If you still have your PM2.1 backed up somewhere you could try replacing it with the old one. I, unfortunately, do not, nor do I know where else you could find an unaltered .rel, but I'd be willing to bet that's the direction you'll want to take your research.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Couldn't you just delete the pac file? The game would just read the brawl version of the stage, giving you back the 2nd transformation. The only problem is that you'd have Brawl cameras on it. If you know how to fix that, then you could just correct that issue and you're golden.

Right?

Top Bottom