• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Siege Glitch? Please check!

Giannis

Smash Cadet
Hello all,I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but I think I found a "glitch" kind of thing while I was playing as DDD in Castle Siege vs a friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYzKMTkB1vA - Check for yourselves! It happens in the last seconds of the match (hint: grab on air)

NOTE:The match was online so I don't know if it has anything to do with the glitch.

Sorry for the bad quality....

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
When the stage changes, it's like there's a floor. The time is lenient as to when there is "no more floor" in the air.

You can chain grab between that time like you would on FD

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Thats a glitch in castle siege, as the stage when changing has a platform that moves down once the screen shifts, you may have looked like you were in the air, but in reality, you were both on a fast moving platform.

On a side note... OW my postcount!

Top Bottom