• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Seige Underground?

susu_atari

Smash Ace
So, what do you think we'll see? Personally, I would laugh if it just dropped you off on another level, like all of a sudden, you're just on Pokemon Stadium... heh...
Same goes for the top of Rumble Falls, I suppose... maybe the top of Castle Seige is at the top of Rumble Falls, and the Castle Seige underground drops you at the bottom of Rumble Falls!! DANGER!!!

IllidR

Smash Champion
This should probably be in the Castle Siege discussion as it is part of the stage. But it won't be a new level.. someone did a photoshop render to show more of an image of what the underground looks like and it seems to be the inside of a volcano.. lava and such.

Hong

The Strongest
I nominate "Decisive Battle" remixed for this stage's music, which would transit into the Fire Emblem Theme before the second loop.

As for what's at the bottom is a mystery which haunts us all. D:
A dragon would indeed be cool. Maybe the players land on a stone platform and the dragon picks it up and lifts it to a different side of the castle rooftop or something and it just loops. Who knows?
I stand by what I said in the other thread.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
obviously the stage will rotate while players are fighting kinda like Rainbow Cruise which will eventually lead you back to where you started

IllidR

Smash Champion
obviously the stage will rotate while players are fighting kinda like Rainbow Cruise which will eventually lead you back to where you started
I don't know.. i think this stage once you get to the underground it may be the end of the stage, and you fight there. But we'll have to wait and see.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
When i took a closer inspection at the bottom of the screen shot where they are falling i noticed it looked like hardened Magma at the bottom...

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
So, what do you think we'll see? Personally, I would laugh if it just dropped you off on another level, like all of a sudden, you're just on Pokemon Stadium... heh...
Same goes for the top of Rumble Falls, I suppose... maybe the top of Castle Seige is at the top of Rumble Falls, and the Castle Seige underground drops you at the bottom of Rumble Falls!! DANGER!!!
That would be cool :chuckle:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
if you edit some of the contrast/levels/and such you get this image:

[i seen it here before. so i attempted to recreate.]

Edited:

Original:

NeoIronLad

Smash Rookie
like most holes people would fall down...i'd expect a bottom...xP. Unless they're like those bottomless pits, which after thinking about it...would actually increase the aerial fights...

Top Bottom