• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh ha. Thanks Levi. Since i'm in Edmonton owning up the place, my only internet access is through mobile. Such a fuss =[

No johns though xP

kithkin

Smash Champion
Let's go with People who are good with Roy and are willing (or even will consider)to Join the Roy Crew for Cast4

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u may be somewhat decent at smash, but u have to respect to gain respect brad

kithkin

Smash Champion
I hate MTG for ever making that ****able breed.

Yes I used to play it, I actually still would if I had someone to play with.

But I didn't get my name from there, and hate the "kithkin" from MTG, absolutely hate them. So...

You play it I'm guessing? lol I could bring and Old old deck to cast4.

Also Tyson, I called Tyler Tiny cause physically he's tiny, he's like two feet shorter than me, his facebook is deceiving I thought he was tall and older than me -_-

edit: I suck at smash, just say it. It's true. I don't even care I play it for fun.

*ommited section cause it's useless to leave here cause of me misreading*

Or if you just said I need to gain rep cause I do, even then, why do you say that, to me of all people. I've got more respect now than I've ever had.

Edit2: Left that there, forgot how to strike so I italicized. Holy misreading a post batman. Sorry Tyson.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I hate MTG for ever making that ****able breed.

Yes I used to play it, I actually still would if I had someone to play with.

But I didn't get my name from there, and hate the "kithkin" from MTG, absolutely hate them. So...

You play it I'm guessing? lol I could bring and Old old deck to cast4.
LOL Kithkins are beast.

Dannnnng mad hate for kithkins :(

I play it and I'm mad beast at it but i was jw.

Levi5

Smash Ace
They're talking about magic the gathering, that card game. They made a new type that's titled kithkin or something.... I don't really know. and when he was talking to you about repects and ****, just don't bother. lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
yeah I dunno I read it as I needed to gain respectbecause I down-talked tyler or something, and I was like "gar I didn't even down talk him"

and lol, I actually love the game, used to be good. Havn't played since like the kamigawa series, and never caught back up.

Kithkins are just not cool. Which is why I hate wizards of the coast for making them, cause that just coincedentally happens to be my name *headdesk*

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, when u said tiny i thought u were talking about him being tiny on smash scene but u explained this later with

"Also Tyson, I called Tyler Tiny cause physically he's tiny, he's like two feet shorter than me, his facebook is deceiving I thought he was tall and older than me -_-"

so that was all good, then

"edit: I suck at smash, just say it. It's true. I don't even care I play it for fun.

*ommited section cause it's useless to leave here cause of me misreading*

Or if you just said I need to gain rep cause I do, even then, why do you say that, to me of all people. I've got more respect now than I've ever had.

Edit2: Left that there, forgot how to strike so I italicized. Holy misreading a post batman. Sorry Tyson."

wha?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It's probably still around the same distance. Maybe FL is a bit further, but it's still a close call. Quebec is further east than FL, but obviously FL is further south.

EDIT: I did a conversion, and Montreal is 2,512 miles away from Edmonton (4043 Km). Not that big of a differance.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Tyson I thought you said something about me having no respect, so nevermind it, It was me misreading your post.

Vintage Magic > T2

But T2 is alright if you get past the ******** abilities and the non-unique-ness.

I liked it when there was only three plainswalk creatures, EVER.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Prereleases (aka: sealed deck/ get random cards build a deck and play in a time limit) Was the funnest part.

Drafting was lame for me, because it was basically getting ****** out of cards.

If I had friends to play it with it would be cool too, my brothers friend used to play with me it was awesome.

and the every so often game of kingship was cool too. Cause its 3 on 3 castle style.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Why is pretty much all of calgary on the confirmed list when nobody is actually confirmed yet. I mean, as far as you know.

Me and Joel are probably teaming.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Type 2 was cool during the Ravnica era but I didn't play it. Mirrodin was the last time I played xD
It keeps getting worse >_>
Type 2 doesn't keep getting worse >.>

that's seriously a matter of preference, i.e. what kind of standard environment you like.

Right now the format's really diverse, there's no broken combo decks (those are un-fun for most people), it's pretty creature heavy, and the mana bases are really, really flexible. Personally I like it, some people might not I guess.

Sealed is fun, but drafting is more fun (and a bit harder) in general cause it's more interactive...

MTG ftw

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol I hope they all have a ride. Cause I only know of one ride which is currently exclusive to certain people.

invite only and limited space sooo.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol I hope they all have a ride. Cause I only know of one ride which is currently exclusive to certain people.

invite only and limited space sooo.
I know Allan and Randall are driving. I'm assuming the others are either carpooling or driving aswell. :/

Wtf is with all this MTG talk. =_=

kithkin

Smash Champion
You're worse than me, stop posting useless crap Tyler.

and oh lol Kage, I don't think their names were supposed to be so similar. But that would've been funny.

Top Bottom