• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cast your votes for the Wandering Heroes of StreetPass Mii Plaza!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This gets bumped and my Salesbunny one doesn't?

...AKA the superior StreetPass rep.
To be fair, this is MY thread and I was the one who bumped it. :troll:

I think the resourceful thing to do is make a Mii Wizard DLC, and give the Miis Wandering Heroes masks to wear. That's my opinion right now.
That's still a possibility... but I cannot help but feel that a Mii Wizard wouldn't be any different from the Mii Fighters... I mean, brawlers excel in close combat, gunners excel in long distance combat, and swordfighters seem to be a mix of both types... so what could wizards offer?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Just something to fill in the fantasy niche I guess, that's basically all we need to make a playable Wandering Hero using the Miis. I find it pretty unlikely though.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
But still, don't you guys think Salesbunny could be a competitor for the WHs? She represents more than Find Mii, and represents DLC as well as StreetPass. :T

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Okay, I just looked up who is this Salesbunny.... that's the rabbit Wandering Hero!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
LOL :troll:

I think it's a good way to have StreetPass reps through cat/dog/rabbit Miis... I would like a move from Puzzle Swap... maybe summon a bird to drop a panel... rare pink panels deal more damage than blue panels.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Sorry for the doube post but I needed to bump this and add some ideas.

They could be like the Robin of Mii Fighters... these animal Miis could fight with swords and use elemental magic... they could be like a different type of custom fighter... the color of their shirts determine whatever special moves they get... they all have the same normal moves regardless of shirt color. Players customize their Wandering Heroes by selecting cats, dogs, or rabbits... then they select their shirt color...

Black shirt = dark-based magic
Blue shirt = water-based magic
Brown shirt = summon-based magic (moves like King Dedede's Side+B and Zelda's new Down+B)
Cyan shirt = ice-based magic
Green shirt = wind-based magic
Lime shirt = sleep-based magic (moves like Jiggypuff's Up+B)
Orange shirt = combo-based magic (moves like Marth's Side+B)
Pink shirt = buff-based magic (moves like Shulk's B and Wii Fit Trainer's Down+B)
Purple shirt = poison-based magic (moves like Robin's Down+B)
Red shirt = fire-based magic
White shirt = light-based magic
Yellow shirt = earth-based magic

12 shirt colors x 12 custom moves = 144 special moves (they all still have the same A moves)

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
WANDERING HERO DLC IS REQUIRED

They're still one of my most wanted characters, and I really hope they can be DLC.

I wish there was some official artwork or more high quality pictures of them so I could make character icons, but apparently there are none.

Also, I'm working on a thread for another Find Mii character, and I think it's looking pretty cool.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
WANDERING HERO DLC IS REQUIRED

They're still one of my most wanted characters, and I really hope they can be DLC.

I wish there was some official artwork or more high quality pictures of them so I could make character icons, but apparently there are none.

Also, I'm working on a thread for another Find Mii character, and I think it's looking pretty cool.
Who could that be? Find Mii doesn't have much to work with. I still think if we're gonna have a StreetPass Mii Plaza rep, they should rep all the games.

*Salesbunny peeps from hole*

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Who could that be? Find Mii doesn't have much to work with. I still think if we're gonna have a StreetPass Mii Plaza rep, they should rep all the games.

*Salesbunny peeps from hole*
You'll see. It's pretty much impossible(like most of my character suggestions), but hey, Sakurai loves his gimmicks.

*glares at Salesbunny and smashes its tablet*

Can I get a link to your Salesbunny thread? I'm kind of wanting to support it.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I was just thinking that the Wandering Heroes would get shirt color magic based on not only Find Mii... but also Mii Force. It's the other StreetPass game that uses shirt color to determine what power your Mii will have. Also, maybe we could extend this to all other StreetPass games. Have the Wandering Heroes use stuff from Puzzle Swap, Monster Manor, Warrior's Way, and even Flower Town.

I really feel that Wandering Heroes are deserving of being playable in Smash. See, StreetPass is preinstalled in all 3DS units whether you like it or not... and Nintendo clearly sold millions of 3DS units... wouldn't that make Wandering Heroes pretty important in the same sense Duck Hunt Dog is important because Duck Hunt sold millions back in the NES days since it was bundled with the NES?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I don't personally see them as being distinct enough from Mii Swordfighters. In fact, I have them AS Mii Swordfighters. So while I guess they'd be neat, I'm not entirely sold on them yet.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
The Wandering Heroes are still relevant!!! Nintendo just announced two more games for StreetPass Mii Plaza - Ultimate Angler and Battleground Z. With these two games, the Wandering Heroes just increased their moveset potential and unique potential!

Vote for the Wandering Heroes! Why should the Wandering Heroes become fighters? I find these cat Miis, dog Miis, and bunny Miis to be very adorable and I really enjoy StreetPass Mii Plaza games!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I cast a last minute vote for the Wandering Heroes.

I like Mii Fighters and customizing their moves but I want more custom fighters. I recommend you take a look at the Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza for the 3DS. They are animal Miis that happen to be magical swordfighters but what makes them unique is that their shirt color determine what kind of magic they specialize in. There are 12 colors to choose from so that means there are 144 special moves (12 custom moves per color) to choose from!! It would be nice to select between cat, dog, and bunny and their fur colors. It would be a refreshing change from the human Mii Fighters.
It is a shame this thread has been dormant for many months.

Top Bottom