• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cast your votes for the Wandering Heroes of StreetPass Mii Plaza!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

*if only there were official art of the cats and dogs too*

These are the Wandering Heroes from the StreetPass Mii Plaza game, Find Mii & Find Mii II. The Wandering Heroes can represent the whole StreetPass Mii Plaza in Super Smash Bros. StreetPass Mii Plaza currently has 8 games so there's plenty of material for a moveset... or 12 movesets! :awesome:

These are the 8 StreetPass Mii Plaza games:

Find Mii I & II

Puzzle Swap

Mii Force

Flower Town

Warrior's Way

Monster Manor

Battleground Z

Ultimate Angler

See, the Wandering Heroes are capable of using elemental magic. Offensive magic include freezing enemies, burning enemies, poisoning enemies, putting enemies to sleep, splashing water at enemies, and summoning sandstorms. Defensive magic include invigorating each other to do combos, daring each other to land critical hits, dazzling enemies with white magic, or blinding enemies with black magic. They also summon a bunny wandering hero to assist them.

They also bring potions to the fight. These potions can do different things. Power Potions boost their strength. Dispelling Drafts blows away gas spewed by enemies (in Smash, they could deflect projectiles). Bottled Barriers nullifies enemy magic (in Smash, they could cancel out charged moves like Samus's Charge Shot and reduce Smash attacks into normal attacks).

And that's just from Find Mii I & II.

What's unique about the Wandering Heroes is that they get different abilities depending on the color of their shirt... and that's where it dawned to me... the Wandering Heroes could be a different type of custom fighters... unlike the Mii Fighters who only come in three types... the Wandering Heroes all have the same normal moves but they can have different special moves depending on the color of their shirt.

This is how I figure the character customization process would go...

1. go to Custom in the Games & More menu

2. select "Wandering Heroes" instead of "Mii Fighters" and "Characters"

3. select "Create" to open a menu where it asks you to select which animal and fur color you want for your Wandering Hero... these are your choices:
- white bunny
- pink bunny
- black cat
- brown cat
- black dog
- brown dog
*these don't determine what special moves you get*

4. once you select your animal, it next asks you to select their shirt color... these are your choices:
- red
- orange
- yellow
- light green
- green
- light blue
- blue
- purple
- pink
- brown
- white
- black
*these do determine what special moves you get*

5. finally, you select which special moves (determined by your shirt color) you want for your Wandering Hero
*for example, a red Wandering Hero and a blue Wandering Hero are offered two very different sets of special moves*
*two red Wandering Heroes can have different special moves due to custom special moves*

This would be their stage.

List of Supporters
@ Arcadenik Arcadenik
@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
@ L LF2K
@ D dimensionsword64
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan
@ Headcrab Jackalope Headcrab Jackalope
@loganhogan
@ Cobalsh Cobalsh
@ Zzuxon Zzuxon
@ SuperBrawler SuperBrawler
@ Depressed Gengar Depressed Gengar
@ jfed8888 jfed8888
@ ClubbyBear ClubbyBear
@ StaffofSmashing StaffofSmashing
@ Sobreviviente Sobreviviente

Disclaimer: I am not against Chrom nor the Miis... I just want the Wandering Heroes more...

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Cats and dogs forget their differences and lay waste to the others? Sounds good! :b:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I am trying to come up with a recovery special move for the Wandering Heroes...

I am considering the Vial of Valor because in the Find Mii games, these potions call back 3 heroes who have left... so I translated that to Smash where the Vial of Valor "calls" the Wandering Heroes back to the stage... I love the idea of them flying and looking valiantly... with one sword held up so high and flying like Superman. :awesome:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I love this idea! This is a way I wouldn't mind (kind of) having Miis!
I support!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
@ andimidna andimidna That's nice but... you don't mind collapsing the giant pictures (like this... [ collapse ] *pictures here* [ /collapse ]... without spaces) or replacing them with smaller pictures?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Much better than a boring Mii. Find Mii is one of the main reasons why I keep a 3DS until the DLC 4 came along.

I still need to download that damn flower game, though.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
When do you encounter the wandering heroes with dog heads? I've only ever seen the cat ones is both Find Mii and Mii Force.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Much better than a boring Mii. Find Mii is one of the main reasons why I keep a 3DS until the DLC 4 came along.

I still need to download that damn flower game, though.
My favorite StreetPass Mii Plaza games are Puzzle Swap, Find Mii, and Monster Manor... but Mii Force is pretty good... I just wish that Nintendo would make a Wandering Heroes game that is like Find Mii and Monster Manor combined... maybe a full-fledged RPG game? Imagine that, a simple RPG game that can attract casual gamers to the RPG genre without overwhelming/intimidating them like Xenoblade Chronicles, Pandora's Tower, and The Last Story would do...

*pictures Final Fantasy IV (SNES) with Wandering Heroes* :awesome:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
This...
Is a actually a really good idea.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
I was actually gonna make a Wandering Heroes thread, but ya beat me to it.

Anyway, I just loved those little guys in Find Mii! You have my support.

Someone needs to make roster maker icons for them!

(Find Mii should be a series in Smash so we can have a playable ghost. #2spooky)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I have come up with an idea for the Wandering Heroes' Down+B move... Dispelling Draft combined with Yellow Magic... you see, in the Find Mii games, Dispelling Draft blows away gas spewed by enemies... and Yellow Magic brings a sandstorm in the room that lowers both enemy and hero accuracy and clears poison gas... how do I translate that in Smash?

Well, how about this? The Wandering Heroes use a Dispelling Draft on themselves, making them glow yellow... and then a sandstorm (reimagined as a tornado) surrounds the Wandering Heroes... the longer the player holds down the B button, the tornado grows bigger and stronger... and the tornado starts picking up items, projectiles, and even opponents and launches them out from the top... just like the tornado on Hyrule Castle in Smash 64.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
I have come up with an idea for the Wandering Heroes' Down+B move... Dispelling Draft combined with Yellow Magic... you see, in the Find Mii games, Dispelling Draft blows away gas spewed by enemies... and Yellow Magic brings a sandstorm in the room that lowers both enemy and hero accuracy and clears poison gas... how do I translate that in Smash?

Well, how about this? The Wandering Heroes use a Dispelling Draft on themselves, making them glow yellow... and then a sandstorm (reimagined as a tornado) surrounds the Wandering Heroes... the longer the player holds down the B button, the tornado grows bigger and stronger... and the tornado starts picking up items, projectiles, and even opponents and launches them out from the top... just like the tornado on Hyrule Castle in Smash 64.
I approve of this idea!

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind having them in the background and interjecting themselves on occasion as a stage obstacle.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Support! Gimme all those individual Miis.

To start a topic, do you think Find Mii will get bigger? There is already Find Mii 2. Will it come for Wii U? Will we get a 3rd? Will find Mii become an actual game that you can buy in stores? Discuss.

Also, they would be awesome, with all the different kinds magic in Find Mii, and sword attacks and such.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
@ YoshiandToad YoshiandToad Of course, yes! I just hadn't come up with what the bunny wandering hero would do yesterday... but I think I might like him being a part of the Final Smash... the Brown Magic summons a bunny wandering hero in the Find Mii games... maybe he brings a Power Potion to boost the Wandering Heroes' levels... making them very strong and able to dish out heavy damage... normal moves and special moves become overpowered for a short time... which I think is appropriate for a Final Smash.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
Dog and Cat in an RPG: Little Tail Story is a Japan-only RPG game for mobile phones... ... I would love to see Nintendo do something like this with the Wandering Heroes on the 3DS or Wii U... it would be pretty awesome. :awesome:

I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand, it's set in the same universe as Solatorobo, which I thought was a pretty good game, but this game has an in-game cash shop. Now, this sort of game can be done well on occasion, but I'm still pretty wary.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Bumping this thread with my first Miiverse post featuring the Wandering Heroes! :awesome:

Even if they aren't playable in Smash, I would still want them to be playable in Wii Sports Club... maybe Nintendo should make them available via DLC just like how they are making sports available via DLC...

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Well i dont like this idea i got but what if they were used as default mii avatars?

Last edited:

jfed8888

Smash Cadet
I made a roster icon for the Wandering Heroes!
IconWandering Heroes.png

"Wandering Heroes" wouldn't fit so I just labeled it "Heroes"

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED

Does this answer your question or raise more questions? :confused:
You have up to 99 more Miis saved on your 3DS Mii Maker, not to mention the population of your StreetPass Mii Plaza to pull from. Pretty sure we can have 4 Miis playable at once along with some misc. background one.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Bump.

So, while I am very happy with the Mii Fighters, I still want the Wandering Heroes in Smash... either as DLC or for SSB5.

I was thinking that maybe the Wandering Heroes could be a different type of custom fighter but are not classified as Mii Fighters... instead of your Miis, you choose between black/brown cats, black/brown dogs, or white bunnies... and then you choose the shirt color... the color of the Wandering Hero's shirt determines what elemental magic they would possess... they all share the same A moves (normals) but their B moves (specials) are determined by their shirt color.

Top Bottom