• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carroll Fest 4! Pittsburgh Super tourney... - August 11th, 2013 - Bridgeville, PA

majinvegeta010688

Smash Apprentice
Out of curiosity do you mean the first 20 people that bring a set-up as the first 20 people to get there with a set-up or the first 20 people to post on here as bringing a set-up since me and some friends will be bringing set-ups

I will also be attending btw.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yo if I come would I have housing anywhere, I might be in the area but I was planning on leaving Sunday, could swing it with housing tho

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Actually speaking of that...me and Krox might need housing for a night. We're thinking of coming up a bit early (like Friday) and getting some smash in beforehand if people want. Any possibility of that?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
hahaha yeah we did, and we actually wanted to do it on purpose again to get some actual smashing in. Because there's no one to play in WV...

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Everyone just bring a **** ton of Brawl setups so people can do P:M as well.

I'll bring some SD cards. I'm sure there will be others that will bring some too.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
yeah with the scheudlue we have and the way the time goes at these i cant see anywhere to fit in PM. :^(
im sure there will be a setup or two for friendlies but that as far as PM goes this year.

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
can someone sell me a sd card at the venue? has to be a reasonable price though

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
In response to Kazi, and anyone else looking to purchase SD Card's, my recommendation is purchasing from here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sandisk-2GB...gital_Camera_Memory_Cards&hash=item1e7d396063

I've bought two SD Card's from here. The shipping is incredibly fast on these. I'd recommend anyone looking for them to invest in one or two. (Two being you can have a WiFI Set and LAN Set at all times without switching when you want to play something else.)

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Update: As it stands now since i have to put a down payment on the food and room and ****. so for now i have to revoke the Venue fee being waived for bringing a setup.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A REAL BIG PROBLEM FOR ANYONE AND WE'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT.

PLEASE ALSO BRING SETUPS (CRT TV + Cube/Wii + Melee/Brawl) IT WILL HELP OUT EVERYONE HERE!

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
Yo, I'll bring a brawl recording setup... Like my Wii Could be the main one since I have hax and I have a dazzle so I'll record any brawl matches if played on my wii, only problem is I dont have a Tube TV, I only have a vizio so if someone could bring an extra TV that would be great

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Alright looking for people to help out at this.
Mainly a Brawl TO. I can but im gonna be running around alot and usually i had M@V help me out but as he moved out of PGH we lost our Main Brawl TO.

Any one with exp hit me up. Lokii? Get Low? lol

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
I'll help TO carrol, btw can someone let me use a controller at the venue? just for the day, my analog is messed up it sux too because I just took the springs out of my controller :(

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
If you look closely you'll see that there's a white box for your tag.
There will be markers there to write.

When you reg you'll get a badge of your character (I have all of them.)
And you'll write your tag in there then I'll give you a lanyard.

Figured it would be a cool way to find players that play the same char or chars you wanna play since there will be a lot of new players here. Neat tool I'd say. Plus something you can remember CF4 by!

Top Bottom