• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I realized many things, like

Toon Link's an awful character.
I don't really..like the game.
No matter how cool it is to outsmart your opponent, camping destroys that reason to play.
Melee is better.
Toon links not awful... u just gave up
u dont like it? thats cool
but outsmarting people is so fun. and if u do outsmart, then ur winning, meaning ur opponent needs to approach, meaning no camping.
opinion is fine. but u went from being recognized, to being an echo in the faint dark melee abyss

this stretched the page hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

edit: ****, i wrote this before omni put his pic up.... guess i didnt stretch it :(

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Shady: K... now why haven't you learn to momentum cancel yet?!

@Heat: I didn't even know you were from NC, Herb was the first time I saw you.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Toon links not awful... u just gave up
u dont like it? thats cool
but outsmarting people is so fun. and if u do outsmart, then ur winning, meaning ur opponent needs to approach, meaning no camping.
opinion is fine. but u went from being recognized, to being an echo in the faint dark melee abyss

this stretched the page hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

edit: ****, i wrote this before omni put his pic up.... guess i didnt stretch it :(
Toon Links mid tier, that's bad.
Outsmarting my opponent is fun, but it's either I'm camping, he's camping, or we both camp. I'd rather be an echo in a 9 year old game then recognized in a game I can't enjoy.

Ey man, lemme MM ragnarok. I got the best DK
Didn't you lose to HeatStroke..?
He's just a WiFi DK, I two stocked him at HERB in a $1 MM.

I can attest to Shady's being good. He's a smart/quick learning bro.
I'm not doubting it, just didn't think he was the best, yet.

EDIT: Both Tink and Yink are 17th on their respective Tier Lists.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
@Shady: K... now why haven't you learn to momentum cancel yet?!

@Heat: I didn't even know you were from NC, Herb was the first time I saw you.
Oh you're good. In all seriousness though, I'm gonna try getting used to it this weekend.

@Smith: I had an epiphany on how to improve my grenade game. Took me places fast. Also, TL's position is better since he's in a bigger cast and is around the half-way mark.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Shady: when we practice this weekend, I'll slap your head every time I see you air dodge to momentum cancel.

@Smith: Me and Mekos were top placing NC Brawl team at Herb3 with Kirby/Lucas. C Tier and F Tier? ftw.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@Shady: when we practice this weekend, I'll slap your head every time I see you air dodge to momentum cancel.

@Smith: Me and Mekos were top placing NC Brawl team at Herb3 with Kirby/Lucas. C Tier and F Tier? ftw.
@ jon- i lul'd

edit: wait, was smith serious about the camping thing? lol i thought he was just trolling. i mean... i know he's smarter than that lol. "its just camping." <------- lololololol c'mon smith

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Meko's is good with Lucas outside of doubles though. I guess another reason I quit was it bugged me how I was falling behind while others came out of no where and were better. I just felt like my time was up.

@Stingers - Toon Link relies on camping a lot, I pretty much have too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm not doubting it, just didn't think he was the best, yet.
oh, he's definitely not. :laugh:

yo smith it just matters how much time you put into it really. and if you're talking about that arc dude (i forget if you won or lost that tl ditto), he's ldpk's brother and they play all the time...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ smith- yea dawg lol, i cant think of one person who came out of nowhere and beat u, that wasnt good already. just sayin. i mean.... u beat ares at billfest lolololololololol

*waits for jons luls*

wait---- heat stroke lives in NC??

stingers

Smash Obsessed
smith just cuz tl is associated with camping doesn't mean you have to camp the whole time. and shooting projectiles <> camping. you can shoot projectiles to aid your approaches. running away with projectiles isn't necessarily camping. it's all about intent really, camping is a stupid word.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
i played some horrible **** that tourney. it means NOTHING. :urg:
I see, but I think it's silly to mimic him.

oh, he's definitely not. :laugh:

yo smith it just matters how much time you put into it really. and if you're talking about that arc dude (i forget if you won or lost that tl ditto), he's ldpk's brother and they play all the time...
I put in a lot of time I guess, but I dunno. I lost to Arc at that Billfest, but he got 17th and I got 9th.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Smith zero-death Ares in Brawl. That satisfaction should be good enough to play Brawl.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Smith, play MK. Then learn to play like Sushi Man. Then you won't be winning camping.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I see, but I think it's silly to mimic him.

I put in a lot of time I guess, but I dunno. I lost to Arc at that Billfest, but he got 17th and I got 9th.
dawg maybe it wasnt ur day... or ur match, he's asian, they can predict well. look up jash vids, he's sick. u cant get discouraged when u feel out played. last ncsu, i got beat by seth first round. and went straight to losers. i ended up getting 4th because i play mk didnt get discouraged. u were really good, im not saying quit melee for brawl, but it just sounds like the reasons u stop playin brawl were all wrong reasons. but again, its just my opinion

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
dawg maybe it wasnt ur day... or ur match, he's asian, they can predict well. look up jash vids, he's sick. u cant get discouraged when u feel out played. last ncsu, i got beat by seth first round. and went straight to losers. i ended up getting 4th because i play mk didnt get discouraged. u were really good, im not saying quit melee for brawl, but it just sounds like the reasons u stop playin brawl were all wrong reasons. but again, its just my opinion
Well, I don't care about that, though it just hit me that HyRo quit (I've known..but like, it didn't upset me til now) which may make me pick up Brawl, idk.

well, it's more of an inside joke the ride back than actually mimic'ing him.
I wanna know. :o

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I didn't know Hyro quit. Wasn't he at Whobo 2? I always loved seeing him play.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
lol Brawl+ is eh.
I think M2k saying HyRo was the best Tink makes me think that. That and I've known HyRo since before Brawl.
He quit April 7th Kack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom